This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POPEYE for smash bros

#11GeneralKenobi85Posted 6/24/2013 11:54:05 AM
I'm surprised nobody's made a topic asking if anyone in Smash could beat Popeye, canon-wise. I guess most people just realize that nobody could even come close.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#12navyboy98Posted 6/24/2013 8:44:17 PM
First of all, to be in smash, you gotta be from a video game. second of all, you have to have at least one of your gaes on a nintendo system, preferrably be a character that Nintendo owns the rights to.

Second of all, it would only be a five second match, because that's all our sailor friend needs to open a can of whoopa-err... spinach, and simply wipe the floor with everyone else. except for MK and Zelda, who can spam teleportation like no-one's business, and flee.
---
Nintendo has better art direction, not "more advanced graphics technology". There is a huge difference-bsp77
#13Someguy_13Posted 6/24/2013 8:50:39 PM
pokedude900 posted...
Didn't originate from a video game.

/topic

Yep. Ineligible.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#14Grammar_manPosted 6/25/2013 12:38:23 AM
navyboy98 posted...
First of all, to be in smash, you gotta be from a video game. second of all, you have to have at least one of your gaes on a nintendo system, preferrably be a character that Nintendo owns the rights to.

Second of all, it would only be a five second match, because that's all our sailor friend needs to open a can of whoopa-err... spinach, and simply wipe the floor with everyone else. except for MK and Zelda, who can spam teleportation like no-one's business, and flee.

He hardly even needs spinach for most characters. He's moved mountains by lassoing them without Spinach...
#15LordRattergunPosted 6/25/2013 1:26:43 AM
I wholeheartedly agree, Popeye is incredibly WINNER and would improve this game exponentially.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#16Schmack421Posted 6/25/2013 2:28:09 AM
navyboy98 posted...

Behold: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_%28video_game%29
---
Congrats! You have Been Whacked by an axe!