This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's this for an AT roster?

#11sterlingtygerPosted 6/23/2013 9:09:25 PM
Zero-One as an AT, and 02 as a boss? :P
#12bestssbbfanPosted 6/23/2013 9:11:09 PM
What do the new ones do?
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#13AdmiralZephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 9:32:44 PM
bestssbbfan posted...
What do the new ones do?

Ayumi - One person is randomly selected as the "enemy" and suddenly that is the only person who can be attacked (everyone else becomes invincible)

Balloon Fighter - grab the nearest enemy, grab them, and randomly float around (maybe even off the screen) and then drop them

Dillon - rolls around tackling people

Dixie Kong - throws coconuts

Elite Beat Agents - As they dance, numbered EBA tap thingies appear and explode/slide/etc around them

Ghosts - chase people and can damage/push them, but a fruit also appears on the stage. If someone grabs it, then the Ghosts turn blue and can be attacked/knocked off

Isabella - turns the match into one randomly selected "ordinance" (not sure what these could be yet, but I'm sure there are some that we could come up with to use)

King Hippo - a super mega macho punch

Lip - Runs around using Lip's Stick

Mach Rider - zooms around on his bike, dealing heavy damage

Magnus - Hack-and-slash

Mia - Uses water synergy

Mr. Stevenson - I'll get back to you on this, I just think it would be really cool to have such an obscure GameBoy game represented

Muddy Mole - randomly pops out of the ground several times, sending anyone directly above him up a bit and dealing damage

Protoman - run-and-shoot

Shulk - Hack-and-slash

Zero-One - drives around (causing damage) and randomly tosses either apples or pester balls, both of which can hurt somebody, but leftover apples can be eaten to recover damage
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
My SSB4 roster prediction: http://i.imgur.com/Me1I6s5.png
#14darkx_on_phonePosted 6/24/2013 9:01:51 AM
Bumpo
---
darkx is posting from his phone
Nominate Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII) for Character Battle IX!
#15DavemanCosmanPosted 6/24/2013 9:05:41 AM
I like that you added Lip there, though I'd prefer if she was playable. If Lip's stick can be an item and Mega Man can shoot Crash Bombs (which act like Gooey Bombs), she can be playable.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#16Nintenerd777Posted 6/24/2013 2:25:01 PM
WHY is Mr. Resetti CUT!
---
Now you're playing with Nerd Power!