In the off-chance that we actually DO get Namco characters....

#1MettanAtemPosted 6/24/2013 2:44:52 AM
Then naturally, we should get Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia in the Wii U version, and Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss in the 3DS version, thus representing the Tales games that you can actually play on those consoles.

Makes too much sense, doesn't it?

And yes, Pac Man can be an assist trophy.
#2digiblasterPosted 6/24/2013 3:15:39 AM
Characters are allegedly the same in both versions, so both would have the same Tales character. Different stages between the two, so we could still get a stage from each game, but the character will be the same.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. - Mctias
#3MettanAtem(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 3:26:49 AM
digiblaster posted...
Characters are allegedly the same in both versions, so both would have the same Tales character. Different stages between the two, so we could still get a stage from each game, but the character will be the same.

Although having both in both versions would certainly be nice.
It helps that the two have different fighting styles.
#4AbugumgumPosted 6/24/2013 3:43:01 AM
We will get Pac-Man, and nothing from the Tales series.

Luke is one of my favorite JRPG characters, and even I don't think it would make the slightest bit of sense to have him on as a guest character. Lloyd Irving is a waste of space.
#5zzking24Posted 6/24/2013 3:57:26 AM
Abugumgum posted...
We will get Pac-Man, and nothing from the Tales series.

---
~GamerTag~ video games are for F.U.N. :P
Sco0t3rr
#6RanzEDGEPosted 6/24/2013 4:00:06 AM
How about Mr.driller instead of Tales or pacman?
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif
#7Gamer09ePosted 6/24/2013 4:39:52 AM(edited)
MettanAtem posted...
Then naturally, we should get Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia in the Wii U version, and Luke fon Fabre from Tales of the Abyss in the 3DS version, thus representing the Tales games that you can actually play on those consoles.

Makes too much sense, doesn't it?

And yes, Pac Man can be an assist trophy.

Ah NO, if any Namco character is playable, makes more sense to have their own Mascot represent them then some random character from a franchise doesn't it..

---
Elektra for the next MvC game and Pac-man for SSBWIIU
#8ThisAnvilPosted 6/24/2013 4:34:52 AM
Pac Man is already pretty much confirmed. I highly doubt we'll see anyone else from Namco.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
#9Dinoman96Posted 6/24/2013 4:36:58 AM
ThisAnvil posted...
Pac Man is already pretty much confirmed. I highly doubt we'll see anyone else from Namco.

this.

i didn't want pac-man, but he probably is the most fitting namco character, per say.
---
wargle gargle
#10navyboy98Posted 6/24/2013 10:45:27 PM
gimme the guy from dig-dug, dammint! I wanna inflate people till they pop! especially satisfying if they can't break out of it >:D
---
Nintendo has better art direction, not "more advanced graphics technology". There is a huge difference-bsp77