This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should there be an actual mario kart characters?

#1NoJobBobPosted 6/24/2013 3:42:31 PM
Should there? - Results (54 votes)
Yes
25.93% (14 votes)
No
74.07% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Mario Kart is one of the very best selling nintendo series. We've seen Wario operate on a bike. A mario kart character could use any assortment of powerups from the series for its moveset. Could also use a glider for recovery
#2The_CPoCPosted 6/24/2013 3:45:52 PM
You could probably have Waluigi be the representative of Mario Kart, Mario Party, and all the Mario sports titles combined into one moveset. Other than that, there isn't really any character that could be considered a "Mario Kart character".
#3GarrafanPosted 6/24/2013 3:46:25 PM
The_CPoC posted...
You could probably have Waluigi be the representative of Mario Kart, Mario Party, and all the Mario sports titles combined into one moveset. Other than that, there isn't really any character that could be considered a "Mario Kart character".

---
Family and friends mean everything.
A7X is the best band ever. Users who see my sig and say they suck/say my opinion is irrelevant because they suck: 6
#4MrSpacelySlatePosted 6/24/2013 3:53:24 PM
Garrafan posted...
The_CPoC posted...
#5Objection102Posted 6/24/2013 3:56:53 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
Garrafan posted...
The_CPoC posted...

---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#6bellagio23Posted 6/24/2013 3:58:11 PM
Why are people voting no? MK is Ninty's biggest franchise.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means or lack intelligence: delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud, KingIceSonic, Im_Lucina.
#7Cookie_AromaPosted 6/24/2013 4:02:21 PM
Garrafan posted...

Technically Toadette is a Mario Kart character, since she made her debut in that series.
#8JunDagekiPosted 6/24/2013 4:41:47 PM
Hey, if people want a Paper Mario because it's an unrepped and successful franchise, then i don't see why the hell not Mario Kart.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#9The_CPoCPosted 6/24/2013 4:43:24 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
Garrafan posted...
Technically Toadette is a Mario Kart character, since she made her debut in that series.
Hmmm... I didn't even think about that, but I suppose you're right.
#10TheOmegaShenPosted 6/24/2013 4:43:38 PM
Waluigi.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah