This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Megaman,Sonic and Pacman......

#31Faceman_Posted 6/30/2013 2:32:43 PM
Snake had the best death scream in Brawl. That reason alone should ensure his return. Granted, if they have that idiot Kiefer Sutherland playing Snake in the next SSB then I'd rather him be excluded.
#32Doug314Posted 6/30/2013 2:34:42 PM
Horrible and Pac-Man would be so bad that it'd cause World War III and we'd all die.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!
#33Gamer09e(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 2:43:53 PM
Doug314 posted...
Horrible and Pac-Man would be so bad that it'd cause World War III and we'd all die.

just curious but is it because i didn't include Lloyd?
---
Elektra for the next MvC game and Pac-man for SSBWIIU
#34SpacePr8RobertsPosted 6/30/2013 2:57:23 PM
Very disappointed. Konami was half the reason to own an NES, so their rep is more important than Sonic and Pacman together. Though I'd rather see Belmont than Snake - Metal Gear existed on NES yes, but wasn't a big deal until PSone.
---
As a formerly proud Xbox fan, I say: support the company that supports your rights - preorder your PlayStation 4 today.
#35TimbjerrPosted 6/30/2013 3:18:11 PM
Disappointed.

This game should be at least 30% third-party.
---
I support K. Rool, Kamek, Capt. Syrup, Ridley, Dark Samus, Medusa, Vaati, Samurai Goroh, Porky, and Ghetsis for SSBWiiU
Villains need more love.
#36SoulstigerPosted 6/30/2013 3:21:26 PM
Timbjerr posted...
Disappointed.

This game should be at least 30% third-party.

*twitch* *twitch*
#37tehponycornPosted 6/30/2013 3:31:37 PM
Meh, I'd rather prefer Pacman AND Lloyd (why can't we have both?) also, I don't think Snake is going anywhere, as Sakurai and Kojima are friends.
---
"You guys do know that the Falcon Punch isn't what caused that explosion, right? It was a bomb." Pokedude900, thank you for ruining the internet.
#38ImmaLelouchPosted 6/30/2013 3:41:46 PM
Belmont_92 posted...
Expected and content.

---
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGGuEnPCIAApMxP.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLcaYUgCMAAEJ_Y.jpg