Here is my SSB4 roster idea.

#21gameplayer6458Posted 6/26/2013 11:21:42 AM
Why would you add Ghir.... Grah... Gha.... er... Graham and cut Ganodorf the bearer of the triforce of power? GRAHAM IS A SWORD! A SWORD! HE'S NOT EVEN PEOPLE! I'm sorry, I just had to say it. Also, I can't pronounce you know who's name, so I just call him Graham, as in Graham cracker.
---
"Is mayonaise an instrument?"- Patrick Star
3DS FC: 3437-3552-3000
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 6/26/2013 11:44:25 AM
thechaoticclown posted...
RanzEDGE posted...
thechaoticclown posted...
I cut Ganondorf because i believe that he is currently irrelevant, and that Ghirahim has better moveset potential.

You know about the triforce right?
Yes I do know about the connection between Zelda, Link and Ganondorf. It's just that Ganondorf is a bad character to play as, and hasn't appeared in any game since 2006. I can see Ghirahim being a much better and quicker character to play as.

Opinions friend, I personally love Ganondorf's playstyle in Smash (though he deserves a unique moveset.) Plus...... He's GANON. Ya know the guy who's been the main bad guy of the series since the first game, being in more games, usually as the final boss, other than any other antagonist in the series. Ghirahrim is a one shot villain at best until further notice. And if we were gonna add another Zelda villain it'd be better to add Vaati. He's been in three different games and was threatening enough to warrant the Four Sword being made to defeat him.

Though I wouldn't mind Ghirahrim as an additions without any removals (other than one of hte Link clones). The Zelda series could use a rep that isn't another Link.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21