Sakurai has to be the world's most whiny game developer

#1PKNintendoPosted 6/25/2013 5:37:01 PM(edited)
"Waaahhhh, my arm kind of hurts, WAAAHHH!"

Oh give me a break. How'd you mess it up while developing your game anyway? What, did you slip on one of your 100$ bills and hurt it or something? Oh boo hoo, I feel soooo sorry for you. Oh and deciding characters for your video game roster is stressing you almost to the point of death? What a load of ****. I'm sorry if your millions of dollars isn't enough to ease your tension, but there are millions of people out there who are almost at the point of death from things like STARVATION.

The part that annoyed me the most is when an interviewer asked Sakurai straight out how his arm was doing after he heard him whine about it a few months earlier and instead of being a man and saying something like it's hurting but he's getting better and is giving this game his 100%, he whines some more and cries about how he can't use his computer over a little pain (yet he can still play his video game at every lunch break).

What a god damn baby. Does he need a pacifier too? When I get hurt, I was taught to be a man about it and not whine every chance I get like Sakurai is doing. Can't believe people feel sorry for this cry baby.
---
I'm back in the... GAME!
#2bisonyesyesPosted 6/25/2013 5:08:21 PM
Sakurai's reaction to this topic:

*Laughs*
---
YES! YES!
http://youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
#3LordRattergunPosted 6/25/2013 5:08:36 PM
A real man would cut off his useless arm and replace it with a cybernetic one.

Or a hook.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#4_ZXY_Posted 6/25/2013 5:08:53 PM
PKNintendo posted...
"Waaahhhh, my arm kind hurts, WAAAHHH!"

Oh give me a break. How'd you mess it up while developing your game anyway? What, did you slip on one of your 100$ bills and hurt it or something? Oh boo hoo, I feel soooo sorry for you. Oh and deciding characters for your video game roster is stressing you almost to the point of death? What a load of ****. I'm sorry if your millions of dollars isn't enough to ease your tension, but there are millions of people out there who are almost at the point of death from things like STARVATION.

The part that annoyed me the most is when an interviewer asked Sakurai straight out how his arm was doing after he heard him whine about it a few months earlier and instead of being a man and saying something like it's hurting but he's getting better and is giving this game his 100%, he whines some more and cries about how he can't use his computer over a little pain (yet he can still play his video game at every lunch break).

What a god damn baby. Does he need a pacifier too? When I get hurt, I was taught to be a man about it and not whine every chance I get like Sakurai is doing. Can't believe people feel sorry for this cry baby.

"How low can you TROLL
H-How low can you TROLL"
#5pbandjamesPosted 6/25/2013 5:09:10 PM
Yes, you're sooooooo manly, PK. Just keep flexing those internet muscles; it's great.
---
Game news is the best news.
#6SohashiPosted 6/25/2013 5:09:11 PM
so.. because something got you upset, you decided to whine about it like a baby on the internet instead of keeping your opinion to yourself?
---
I once ate a dark steam bun...
#7WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 6/25/2013 5:12:03 PM
_ZXY_ posted...
PKNintendo posted...

"How low can you TROLL
H-How low can you TROLL"

Kind of counter-productive pointing that out, don't you think? If he's a troll then you probably shouldn't have fed him.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#8PT_PiranhaPosted 6/25/2013 5:12:37 PM
Guys don't mock the TC. He's gonna call all of you Sakurai fanboys. And oooh you'll be sorry then that you ever messed with the great PKNintendo.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Real Super Sand Legend of the KHIII Board-
#9PKNintendo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:13:44 PM
Sohashi posted...
so.. because something got you upset, you decided to whine about it like a baby on the internet instead of keeping your opinion to yourself?

Nah, just letting everyone have my thoughts on this Sakurai person. He sounds kind of like a brat to me.
---
I'm back in the... GAME!
#10Pyro76Posted 6/25/2013 5:14:11 PM
PKNintendo posted...

Alrighty then. Let's see you make a game while suffering from Calcific Tendonitis
---
Sin & Punishment - Star Successor Record Holder (Stage 7)
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles