Sakurai has to be the world's most whiny game developer

#31Haku125Posted 6/25/2013 5:37:43 PM
This is really harsh.... Sakurai seems like a good and devoted developer and can't really help if he gets injured. Of course it's going to affect his everyday life but him stating it affected development doesn't mean he is whining. It sucks and very frustrating if you are limited to do things when you know you can do more. You sound like a very inconsiderate person.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#32sasukedudePosted 6/25/2013 5:37:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hsybf.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/BopqlR6.png
http://i.imgur.com/Zw6TkJT.jpg
#33pbandjamesPosted 6/25/2013 5:39:21 PM
lifeiswierd posted...

>Boss the around.
I wish I could boss the around.

Yeah, I know what you mean. After I finish shooping the whoop, I usually try to boss the around, but it's just way too hard. Bossing the around is hard work.
---
Game news is the best news.
#34SalsaSavantPosted 6/25/2013 5:41:14 PM
Marked
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#35DEX716Posted 6/25/2013 5:42:25 PM
You'd think a person would be grateful that Sakurai's going out of his way to keep people posted on his progress with the game.

And it's not like he's delaying the game in order for his condition to get better. Despite his problems, he's still doing his job and keeping his fans informed. I think it's messed up that the TC won't look beyond that.
---
(Location: PA)---(Brawl - 2535-3275-8193) (Mario Kart Wii - 0602-6946-1829)
#36Haku125Posted 6/25/2013 5:44:09 PM
Sony_7 posted...
PKNintendo posted...
Someone should just take Sakurai off the development team and replace him with a new and less whiny director honestly. Game would be made faster then. Sakurai lost all my sympathy the second he announced WFT for the roster anyways...

I bet most of you Sakurai sympathizers spend more money on his videogames than you do supporting people who are in actual need.

The one thing I agree with. Sakurai doesn't need any of your pity people. He's a hard working man who's made millions. If anything, he'd probably look down on you. Also, who cares if I spend more on games than I do charity. I don't even think you do TC.

I don't pity him, i respect him
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#37KingIceSonicPosted 6/25/2013 5:44:16 PM
LordRattergun posted...
A real man would cut off his useless arm and replace it with a cybernetic one.

Or a hook.

This. I agree
---
M.Mario, D.Bowser, B.Mario, and Wiggler for MGWT 2/14/13
Chrom, Dixie, Sonic, SSB 6/13/13
#38PKNintendo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 5:45:38 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Marked

Please explain to me how this is trolling. I haven't insulting a single one of you people.
---
I'm back in the... GAME!
#39-BrokenSpiral-Posted 6/25/2013 5:47:42 PM
That condition's no joke.
#40SalsaSavantPosted 6/25/2013 5:48:15 PM
PKNintendo posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
Marked

Please explain to me how this is trolling. I haven't insulting a single one of you people.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people.[1]. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.