When it comes to secondary characters, who do you feel is the most important?

#11squirrel_boyPosted 6/26/2013 12:32:28 PM
Foes. I think a main character and villain should be repping a series before anyone else of that series gets in. Unless the villain isn't really eligible, or if there hasn't been a consistent, sort of main villain.
#12RanzEDGEPosted 6/26/2013 12:43:22 PM
bros before hoes but foes before bros
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif
#13PsychoPiano999Posted 6/26/2013 1:15:15 PM
Bros. Sakurai seems to feel the same thing too.

Luigi before Peach and Bowser.
Diddy before Dixie and K. Rool.
Metaknight before King Dedede.
Falco before Wolf and Krystal.
#14G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 9:01:42 PM
resurrection bump
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238
#15_Sanaki_Posted 6/26/2013 9:04:56 PM
Eh, Metaknight isn't particularly more of an ally than King Dedede is typically. King Dedede has helped out Kirby quite a bit himself, just as Meta Knight has wound up in the antagonistic role. That and they were both added in the same game, I doubt Meta Knight was considered for Brawl without King Dedede personally.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
#16Jack_the_monke7Posted 6/26/2013 10:05:25 PM
Depends on the series really.

Mario you gotta give it to the bro (Luigi).

Zelda... kinda lacks a "bro" role. Maybe the Navi/Midna/Fi character? Or Tingle? or a different Link? Either way, I'd say the "hoe" wins in this case as her name is in the title and she's in more games than any one foe.

Pokemon...... yeah, we'll leave it at that

Kirby I suppose Meta Knight is the "bro", and Dedede is the foe.... here there isn't a real female lead. I say foe as Dedede appears more often and in more major roles than MK.

Metroid: foe = Ridley, bro = Anthony? Or one of the hunters?, hoe = ... Adam? in this case, foe all the way.

Star Fox, I say one of the "bros" (pretty much Falco) should come first. Wolf isn't nearly as important and Krystal isn't even close.

Donkey Kong goes to the "bro"; Diddy Kong.

Yoshi goes to...... no one. I guess Baby Mario comes first imo and he's a "bro" character.

F-zero would be some sort of foe.

Mother goes to some "bro" character over any other.

Fire Emblem would definitely be a "bro".

Wario (imo) would go to Captain Syrup; who could really fit all 3 categories.

Kid Icarus is Palutena. I suppose she's the "hoe" but also somewhat "bro" -like too.

Pikmin would (pretty much by default) be a "bro".

Overall it really does depend on the series. Most series tend to have the "bro" character as the 2nd most important (as seen by Luigi, Falco, Roy/Ike, and Diddy Kong). However, it all really depends on the series and how the "bro, hoe, and foe" characters play out and how often they appear in the series (if at all). I'm going to have to say generally though; the bro wins out.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#17Xenesis XenonPosted 6/26/2013 10:06:27 PM
Always the foes.

The old axiom of no light without darkness etc etc.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#18G-Scythe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 11:30:56 AM
bump
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238