This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My realistic roster

#1Punkachu98Posted 6/27/2013 9:33:32 PM
mario, kirby, link, pikachu, fox, samus, dk, yoshi, pit, bowser, peach, zelda, ganondorf, pit, Diddy, PKMN trainer, ice climbers, Mr. G & W, wario, lucas, chrom, WFT, villager, luigi, Jiggs, C. falcon, ness, marth, lucina/ike, ridley, mewtwo/newtwo, Dixie/King K., Falco, wolf, palutena, hades/medusa, waluigi, isaac, sonic, tails/shadow, meta knight, king dedede, 'link clone', rob, lil mac, olimar, pac-man, mii, snake.

On the subject of 'ike/lucina', if chrom is an ike clone then lucina is in, if not ike stays.

This is pretty much your roster, so deal with it.
---
Not changing until Cloud, Sora, Geno, Mallow, Mewtwo, Isaac,
Charizard, or somebody super awesome is confirmed in SSB4!
#2PunkNeverDiesPosted 6/27/2013 9:34:55 PM
Oh god, the formatting. I'm okay with the roster, but oh god, the formatting.
---
GT: PNDMike
#3bestssbbfanPosted 6/27/2013 9:36:00 PM
you said realstic 0/10
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#4Punkachu98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:44:55 PM
Think too many characters? Think again. Why 49?
49 is 7x7, and plus one 4 random is 50(5x10). Why five rows? Two in 64, three in melee, four in brawl. Not enough for you? In brawl there were 4 rows with 9 each for a total of 36-1 characters. I just added one to both numbers. Elementary, my dear watson.

p.s. I'll be laughing when I'm right.
---
#5earthbound197Posted 6/27/2013 9:46:46 PM
You lost me at tails/shadow. They will not be in this game. Proof? Nope. Sorry. Just think about for a second, you'll get it.
---
"The problem is not when you see the big spider. It's when the big spider disappears."
#6NicoRobin007Posted 6/27/2013 9:52:44 PM
Put the roster into a pretty picture or a bulleted list, and then I can say no way. That won't happen. Tails/Shadow. Even one would be a miracle. Two would be an impossibility.
#7Punkachu98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:53:09 PM
earthbound197 posted...
You lost me at tails/shadow. They will not be in this game. Proof? Nope. Sorry. Just think about for a second, you'll get it.

Why not? Sonic was a hit and Nintendo already has permission. And with the size of the sonic universe, it seems like a shoe in for a second rep. Granted, though, it could be any sonic character, but they are the most likely.
---
#8EvosthunderMkIIPosted 6/27/2013 9:55:42 PM
Punkachu98 posted...
mario, kirby, link, pikachu, fox, samus, dk, yoshi, pit, bowser, peach, zelda, ganondorf, pit, Diddy, PKMN trainer, ice climbers, Mr. G & W, wario, lucas, chrom, WFT, villager, luigi, Jiggs, C. falcon, ness, marth, lucina/ike, ridley, mewtwo/newtwo, Dixie/King K., Falco, wolf, palutena, hades/medusa, waluigi, isaac, sonic, tails/shadow, meta knight, king dedede, 'link clone', rob, lil mac, olimar, pac-man, mii, snake.

On the subject of 'ike/lucina', if chrom is an ike clone then lucina is in, if not ike stays.

This is pretty much your roster, so deal with it.

Yep. Very realistic.
---
New and improved, baby.
#9Punkachu98(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:56:10 PM
NicoRobin007 posted...
Tails/Shadow. Even one would be a miracle. Two would be an impossibility.

*slash* is the keyword there.
---
#10EvosthunderMkIIPosted 6/27/2013 9:57:43 PM
Punkachu98 posted...
earthbound197 posted...

Why not? Sonic was a hit and Nintendo already has permission. And with the size of the sonic universe, it seems like a shoe in for a second rep. Granted, though, it could be any sonic character, but they are the most likely.

1) Third parties don't need more than one rep.
2) Shadow would almost certainly be a clone.
---
New and improved, baby.