My Roster (Not a joke topic, don't make fun please)

#1greatdimentioPosted 6/27/2013 11:36:01 PM
GreatDimentio attempted to post earlier:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/mariobobluigipants/3DSRoster_zps4c31896a.png

Yes, I know there is a crapload of Mario characters and less other characters, that's because the Mario franchise is the one I am the most knowledgeable about. If a character on here is controversial to you, more than likely it is one I am a fanboy of, so don't hate please.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism please. I like some of the characters, I am not always "realistic" because then there would be only one or two Mario newcomers, no chance of a Mario RPG character, and no Spongebob, all of which I want (although I know how farfetched spongebob is, and I know he will never be in) but I have been waiting for Fawful or Dimentio to appear in SOME KIND OF FREAKING SPINOFF for years! If not MK8 then this, please Nintendo!
---
I support Fawful for Mario Kart 8!
Copy this into your signature if you do too!
#2Doug314Posted 6/27/2013 11:37:16 PM
Get it under 50 characters and no more than 4 3rd party characters, all from different franchises and no more than 4 characters from a series, not even Mario.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!
#3MysteriousMistPosted 6/27/2013 11:39:28 PM
If you really want construction criticism, the house of troll you are building is about to tumble, pal.
---
No one you know, trust me.
#4BadLuckGutsPosted 6/27/2013 11:39:35 PM
Stay away from my Smash.
---
My love for you....is like a truck. Beserker.
Do you want to making ****, Berserker. Berserker.
#5Hero_Of_DarknesPosted 6/27/2013 11:41:08 PM
So the mods close your poor joke topic and you just post it again...O_o

INB4BAN
---
Lucina, Paper Mario, and Megaman for SSB4
One who knows nothing can understand nothing~Ansem
#6NicoRobin007Posted 6/27/2013 11:42:10 PM
MysteriousMist posted...
If you really want construction criticism, the house of troll you are building is about to tumble, pal.
#7Genericgamer667Posted 6/27/2013 11:42:41 PM
ok ok

sorry for the outburst but...spongebob, really dude?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#8greatdimentio(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 11:43:22 PM
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
So the mods close your poor joke topic and you just post it again...O_o

INB4BAN
no, I closed it, dumbass, and I'm about to close this one because no one's taking me seriously.
---
I support Fawful for Mario Kart 8!
Copy this into your signature if you do too!
#9ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/27/2013 11:44:01 PM
Ain't no fair that we get full Mario AND Paper MArio representation in this roster.
---
Kaljinyu
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 6/27/2013 11:44:30 PM
4 Sonic reps? What the I don't even...
Excuse me if I can't count properly but are there 20(!) Mario reps?!
Can't even comment on the stupidity of putting Spider-Man, Batman and Spongebob there...
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.