This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Roster (Not a joke topic, don't make fun please)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My Roster (Not a joke topic, don't make fun please)
2 years ago#1
GreatDimentio attempted to post earlier:
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm314/mariobobluigipants/3DSRoster_zps4c31896a.png

Yes, I know there is a crapload of Mario characters and less other characters, that's because the Mario franchise is the one I am the most knowledgeable about. If a character on here is controversial to you, more than likely it is one I am a fanboy of, so don't hate please.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism please. I like some of the characters, I am not always "realistic" because then there would be only one or two Mario newcomers, no chance of a Mario RPG character, and no Spongebob, all of which I want (although I know how farfetched spongebob is, and I know he will never be in) but I have been waiting for Fawful or Dimentio to appear in SOME KIND OF FREAKING SPINOFF for years! If not MK8 then this, please Nintendo!
---
I support Fawful for Mario Kart 8!
Copy this into your signature if you do too!
2 years ago#2
Get it under 50 characters and no more than 4 3rd party characters, all from different franchises and no more than 4 characters from a series, not even Mario.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!
2 years ago#3
If you really want construction criticism, the house of troll you are building is about to tumble, pal.
---
No one you know, trust me.
2 years ago#4
Stay away from my Smash.
---
My love for you....is like a truck. Beserker.
Do you want to making ****, Berserker. Berserker.
2 years ago#5
So the mods close your poor joke topic and you just post it again...O_o

INB4BAN
---
Lucina, Paper Mario, and Megaman for SSB4
One who knows nothing can understand nothing~Ansem
2 years ago#6
MysteriousMist posted...
If you really want construction criticism, the house of troll you are building is about to tumble, pal.
2 years ago#7
ok ok

sorry for the outburst but...spongebob, really dude?
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
2 years ago#8
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
So the mods close your poor joke topic and you just post it again...O_o

INB4BAN
no, I closed it, dumbass, and I'm about to close this one because no one's taking me seriously.
---
I support Fawful for Mario Kart 8!
Copy this into your signature if you do too!
2 years ago#9
Ain't no fair that we get full Mario AND Paper MArio representation in this roster.
---
Kaljinyu
2 years ago#10
4 Sonic reps? What the I don't even...
Excuse me if I can't count properly but are there 20(!) Mario reps?!
Can't even comment on the stupidity of putting Spider-Man, Batman and Spongebob there...
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My Roster (Not a joke topic, don't make fun please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived