My New Roster

#1MxMonsterPosted 6/30/2013 6:28:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KT9ep9L.png
Took it seriously for the most part, but I am really reaching with some of the characters lol
---
LoL IGN: DxMonster
Super Smash Bros. Roster http://i.imgur.com/KT9ep9L.png
#2GreatJallopiPosted 6/30/2013 6:30:34 AM
This roster is absolute trash.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
#3MeanMotorScootePosted 6/30/2013 6:47:12 AM
Some choices are good like Dixie, K Rool, Krystal, Ridley ect.

Others are out of place (like Conker due to being microsoft these days) as well as Tails and Knuckles (1 Sega rep is enough) and Yarn Yoshi seems a little... too new to put in considering his game isn't out yet and we haven't seen his maximum potential.

Also... still don't see the big deal with Tharja
#4stfn12345Posted 6/30/2013 6:58:33 AM
I like this roster, but only because it's really really big and has Ridley and K Rool in it. Otherwise I think it's pretty bad. Way too many 3rd parties and Mario characters.
#5Chomper4Posted 6/30/2013 7:08:22 AM
You might want to add in Dillon and N and remove Conker.
#6ThisAnvilPosted 6/30/2013 7:24:10 AM
Yarn Yoshi?
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
#7IzecPosted 6/30/2013 7:28:54 AM
Good additions, of course some characters are extremely unrealistic (lolConker) and I'd prefer Kamek over Yarn Yoshi, but it's fine.
---
No Text
#8KingoftheYoshisPosted 6/30/2013 8:20:48 AM
Uuugh... There are so many problems with this.

- Four DKC characters are a bit too much. Choose between Dixie or K Rool, I don't think we'll have both.

- You have way too many Mario characters. 8 Characters for one series is just not a good idea, and that's not even counting Yoshi, Yarn Yoshi and Wario as Mario characters.

- Yarn Yoshi is not a good idea. We don't need two versions of the same character. You don't have Toon Link or Young Link in there either (which is good) so why have two Yoshis?

- I don't like the idea of cutting Lucario but it's not too unlikely, so whatever.

- Replacing Wolf with Krystal might not be that great of an idea.

- I personally don't like Pac-Man but atleast you kept Snake.

- If feel the same way about cutting Ike as I do about cutting Lucario.

- Two Pikmin characters is unnecessary and I don't see how you could possibly not make Louie a clone of Olimar.

- Three Sonic characters is NOT going to happen.

- Conker is one of the least likely third party characters you could possibly think of.

You have a total of 56 characters plus the Miis, which is unrealistically high. 3/10.
---
King K Rool, Ridley and Dillon for SSB4. That's all I want.
#9UberPyro64Posted 6/30/2013 8:30:02 AM
Major Problems:

- Yarn Yoshi

If we got any yarn character, Kirby would be first up and I doubt either is all that likely.

- Daisy

lol at this sillyness.

- Krystal replacing Wolf

Star Fox hasn't had a main game since 2006 and the remake we did get didn't even have Krystal in it.

- Tharja

lol a minor character becoming playable in Smash. Marth, Ike, Chrom and Robin are the only likely candidates

- Louie

Pikmin getting more than one rep and not being part of Pikmin 3 is silly.

- 3 Sonic reps

If you're trying to be serious about things you wouldn't have done those things. 3 Sonic reps? Why must Sonic fanboys so blinded by bias that they would think more than Sonic is likely?

- Cutting Snake

Why must people insist on this? He didn't have much Nintendo support when he got into Brawl either so why does it matter now? And why are fans so insistent that third parties have anything to do with Nintendo in the first place?

- Conker

Owned by Microsoft. Will never happen.

- Bomberman

If Konami gets a rep it'll be Snake unless he got replaced by Big Boss.

Overall 0/10.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#10dengel3587Posted 6/30/2013 8:30:04 AM
What is this? Conker and no Banjo-Kazooie?
---
Brawl FC: 3952-6720-1821 Name: KD