Well,I Might as Well Put Up My new Roster.

#1terminacarnivalPosted 6/30/2013 2:27:35 PM
Everyone Else is Doing It today So why Not.
47 Characters
Everyone From Brawl Returns,Accept for my...
Cuts[3]
Toon Link-We Don't Need 2 Of the same Person With Different stats;Even With A remake Coming soon.
Ike-He appeared in two average selling games that are Not New and Had His Height of popularity in brawl. Let someone else take the Tourch For this game.
Lucario-Irrelevant Like Ike,Let A fifth gen Rep Be added in his stead.

Melee Comeback
Mewtwo-It feels like Gamefreak is trying to Make Mewtwo relevant for smash.He Has a new 6th gen form and A signature attack from gen 5 to use.He co-stars in a Movie coming up.

New Characters
Toad-Like Him or Not He is an Iconic Mario[and Nintendo] Character.He is popular,Is appearing in 3d world with Not one But Two Playable Roles[Blue toad in story,Brigade one in that Block area] and Could Easily Qualify as a Nintendo all Star,Despite Being Part of a species that shares the same Name.

King K. Rool-Tropical Freeze May Have lowered his Chances and Raised Dixie's,But He IS the Villain of the original trilogy and 64 with Great Move potential.

Vaati-A Less Popular Zelda Choice But He Would Represent a sub-series of Zelda and the few times Multi Player Zelda has Existed.He is The 2nd most Prominent Zelda Villain other Than Ganondorf.He Does Not Have too Be In toon Proportions Like Toon Zelda Has Too as Well.

Impa-Another Recurring Zelda Character Who Has Shown Prominence in The Series as of Late.Can Be Different enough from Sheik To work.

Ridley-Not Too Big.NEXT!

Palutena-I think Kid Icarus should Get another character Dispite only Having 3 games. People like her as a choice, she is popular,And Has some Unique attacks.

Villager-Confirmed

WFT-Confirmed

Little Mac- I Don't Really Need to explain this,Do I? Popular Franchise,Had Retro Revival,and Is a Boxer.Perfect.

5th Gen pokemon-No Clue Who, But I think Unova Needs Some Credit.

Chrom-Newer and popular Fire emblem Character.I Loved Awakening as It was My first Fire emblem,And He Looks Like A Good Choice.

Sukapon-An old Character from a Not as Well Known Fighting Game,He Could Make a Pleasant suprise.Very Unlikely though.

Muddy Mole
This is the First Smash Game For A HandHeld as well as a console,So another Handheld Character Would Be Good.Loved his Game and it was Him or starfy[Not that I Hate starfy,I Don't].

Megaman-Confirmed

Rate out Of 10.
#2terminacarnival(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 2:41:14 PM
terminacarnival posted...
Muddy Mole
This is the First Smash Game For A HandHeld as well as a console,So another Handheld Character Would Be Good.Loved his Game and it was Him or starfy[Not that I Hate starfy,I Don't].

Wait!
I Forgot About Golden Sun!

In that Case,Isaac in Place of Muddy.

I just Forgot about Isaac for a moment.
Shame on Me!
#3Xenozoa425Posted 6/30/2013 2:44:12 PM
Might as well take it down too.
---
3DS: 3754-7153-5146
http://i.imgur.com/3AD99g7.gif
#4terminacarnival(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 7:27:38 PM
Xenozoa425 posted...
Might as well take it down too.

Whatever,Dude.
I'm Gonna Disregard that Comment and Bump anyway.
#5AbugumgumPosted 6/30/2013 9:05:10 PM
It died at Vaati.

0/10
#6EvosthunderMkIIPosted 6/30/2013 9:06:46 PM
Why am I not surprised this roster is terrible?
---
New and improved, baby.
#7tehponycornPosted 6/30/2013 9:34:14 PM
Everyone Else is Doing It today So why Not.
47 Characters
Everyone From Brawl Returns,Accept for my...
Cuts[3]
Toon Link-We Don't Need 2 Of the same Person With Different stats;Even With A remake Coming soon.
Ike-He appeared in two average selling games that are Not New and Had His Height of popularity in brawl. Let someone else take the Tourch For this game.
Lucario-Irrelevant Like Ike,Let A fifth gen Rep Be added in his stead.

Melee Comeback
Mewtwo-It feels like Gamefreak is trying to Make Mewtwo relevant for smash.He Has a new 6th gen form and A signature attack from gen 5 to use.He co-stars in a Movie coming up.
(I'm Okay with this)
New Characters
Toad-Like Him or Not He is an Iconic Mario[and Nintendo] Character.He is popular,Is appearing in 3d world with Not one But Two Playable Roles[Blue toad in story,Brigade one in that Block area] and Could Easily Qualify as a Nintendo all Star,Despite Being Part of a species that shares the same Name.
(Meh, It's either him or Bowser Jr. Sorry Waluigi and Daisy :/)
King K. Rool-Tropical Freeze May Have lowered his Chances and Raised Dixie's,But He IS the Villain of the original trilogy and 64 with Great Move potential.
(Dixie has no chance, King K. Rool has a better chance, but both of them have little chance.)
Vaati-A Less Popular Zelda Choice But He Would Represent a sub-series of Zelda and the few times Multi Player Zelda has Existed.He is The 2nd most Prominent Zelda Villain other Than Ganondorf.He Does Not Have too Be In toon Proportions Like Toon Zelda Has Too as Well.
(No, Please no, Ghirahim would be a better choice
Impa-Another Recurring Zelda Character Who Has Shown Prominence in The Series as of Late.Can Be Different enough from Sheik To work.
(No, Impa was only a secondary character in Skyward Sword. We don't need her, Shiek is better)
Ridley-Not Too Big.NEXT!
(Cool with me)
Palutena-I think Kid Icarus should Get another character Dispite only Having 3 games. People like her as a choice, she is popular,And Has some Unique attacks.
(I like Palutena, good choice
Villager-Confirmed

WFT-Confirmed

Little Mac- I Don't Really Need to explain this,Do I? Popular Franchise,Had Retro Revival,and Is a Boxer.Perfect.
(I like Little Mac, he's a good choice)
5th Gen pokemon-No Clue Who, But I think Unova Needs Some Credit.
(Nah, just keep Mewtwo)
Chrom-Newer and popular Fire emblem Character.I Loved Awakening as It was My first Fire emblem,And He Looks Like A Good Choice.
(I'd like Robin(Avatar) More, but Chrom is cool too)
Sukapon-An old Character from a Not as Well Known Fighting Game,He Could Make a Pleasant suprise.Very Unlikely though.
(What the hell is a Sukapon, he looks wierd :p)
Muddy Mole
(Starfy would've been a much better choice, Muddy Mole is an obscure character who no one knows about)
Megaman-Confirmed

Rate out Of 10.

Meh, this roster is decent, not even that, it's mediocre, sub-par. 1/10
---
"You guys do know that the Falcon Punch isn't what caused that explosion, right? It was a bomb." Pokedude900, thank you for ruining the internet.
#8StreetPasWantrPosted 6/30/2013 10:19:22 PM
Sorry, but lower your expectations.
---
Red Team: Squad 1, 6/25/13. The 1st time you see this in a sig, put it in your own sig and add one to the number and today's date. Will Red or Blue win?
#9Jakerific44Posted 6/30/2013 10:23:58 PM
Damn, you people are rude. I think it's pretty good, TC. 7.5/10
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo
#10Doug314Posted 6/30/2013 10:32:16 PM
Ugh, both Vaati and Impa? Both the new Mewtwo and a 5th gen Pokemon? I don't like this.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!