Regarding Yellow Devil+Mega Man series

#1Jalk1Posted 7/1/2013 11:54:27 AM
Yeah, another topic based on our daily pic, but didn't see nobody calling it yet, my Mega Man cameos thoughts:

Wily Castle stage hazard - Some cameos from Dr. Wily's castle/fortress bosses and maybe some other iconic Mega Man enemies.
eg. Yellow Devil, Guts-Dozer, Mecha Dragon, maybe Sniper Joe and Met too? (and, way less likely, Robot Masters from the Teleporter room?)

Assist Trophy - Proto Man with a model like our Blue Bomber, he could appear with that dope effect of the classic franchise (like Rush and MM's death) and the awesome whistle!

Boss - Wily Machine, either a new one or from 2/3

Also, for those claiming Kirby was touching YD, just like with bosses on Brawl, maybe he would only damage someone when using his bubble/laser attacks.
k, discuss!
#2Rayquaza487Posted 7/1/2013 12:02:57 PM
Jalk1 posted...
Yeah, another topic based on our daily pic, but didn't see nobody calling it yet, my Mega Man cameos thoughts:

Wily Castle stage hazard - Some cameos from Dr. Wily's castle/fortress bosses and maybe some other iconic Mega Man enemies.
eg. Yellow Devil, Guts-Dozer, Mecha Dragon, maybe Sniper Joe and Met too? (and, way less likely, Robot Masters from the Teleporter room?)

Assist Trophy - Proto Man with a model like our Blue Bomber, he could appear with that dope effect of the classic franchise (like Rush and MM's death) and the awesome whistle!

Boss - Wily Machine, either a new one or from 2/3

Also, for those claiming Kirby was touching YD, just like with bosses on Brawl, maybe he would only damage someone when using his bubble/laser attacks.
k, discuss!

7/10
I agree with you on the boss and AT parts, but YD being a boss seems unlikely. Kirby is definitely somewhat inside the yellow devil as you can only move on the x and y axis in the game so his legs have to be inside YD. also You can't move through bosses in Brawl, and if it were this easy to get this close to YD the fight would be way too easy; just dodge his bubble form and go inside him and spam attacks.
---
---
Teddie for Super Smash Bros. Wii U
#3Jalk1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 12:09:06 PM
Actually, I said Yellow Devil should be a stage hazard along with the others exemplified, the last statement was a reply for those who said he could only be an AT because Kirby was floating through him