This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Moveset for Agumon

#21Biased_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 8:36:00 AM
Alrighty then, Omnimon it is! ^_^
---
Nowi: You like dragons? Me: Yes, please!
Official Villager of the Super Smash Bros. (2014) boards.
#22UmuruPosted 7/4/2013 9:05:42 AM
Final Smash should make use of the fact that so many Agumon have been main characters. Have the Digimemory appear, summon two other Agumon and they evolve into WarGreymon, VictoryGreymon, and ShineGreymon then proceed to attack.
#23FlipManV3Posted 7/4/2013 9:23:32 AM
Greymon would already too big. They can shrink him down to Charizard-size but that would look funny considering Agumon would be the size of Olimar, at the least.

Final Smash would probably just have him Warp Digivolve.

Since he's digital, an idea would be that he uses powers from his evolved from that form from some sort of digital aura. Up Special would have him gain MetalGreymon wings briefly, but it'll be very aura-like and not actually sprout wings from his back.
His Side Special or Smash would have MetalGreymon's arm appear alongside his arm.
Down Smash could be Greymon's tail sweep, etc..
-
---
Worst elitist: PC elitists. Most delusional: Sony fanboys. Most unreasonable gamers: Nintendo fanboys. Community that ****ed my mother the most: Microsoft kids.
#24Davidk92Posted 7/4/2013 9:28:07 AM
FlipManV3 posted...
Greymon would already too big. They can shrink him down to Charizard-size but that would look funny considering Agumon would be the size of Olimar, at the least.

Actually, that's exactly what they did for Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot