Terminacarnival's Roster 3.0

#1terminacarnivalPosted 7/4/2013 4:56:48 PM
Hey people.
I Have Done Yet another roster due to How awful the last one was.
48 Characters
-1 from Brawl[T.LINK]
+1 From Melee[Mewtwo]

Newcomers
Toad[It's him or Jr.]

King K. Rool[Forget Relevancy,It's K. Rool for crying out loud]

Ganon[Classic Blue Pig]

Tingle[even though I Hate him]

Ridley[Not too big]

Palutena[Gotta be the most wanted female For Smash and is very highly wanted in general]

Villager[confirmed]

Little Mac[He IS a fighter]

Wii fit trainer[confirmed]

Chrom[No other awakening Character is gonna be in.Get over it.]

Issac[Handheld Based franchise For a game that is also coming to a handheld]

Mega Man[confirmed]

Pac-man[Namco rep]

Please Rate out of 10.
#2Dinoman96Posted 7/4/2013 5:04:02 PM(edited)
replace tingle, ganon (we already have ganondorf) and toad with other misc series or something. seriously, we don't need anymore mario or zelda characters.

other than that, not too bad. 7/10 you're also missing miis, going by the leak.
---
wargle gargle
#3SoulstigerPosted 7/4/2013 5:06:19 PM
0/10 needs
Reggie
Landmaster
Toon Landmaster
Tabuu
Miyamoto
Non-Specific Action Figure
Moon from Majora's Mask
Sakurai
Groose (Legend of Groose Grooseward Sword)
Samurai Jack
Wonder Twins (think Iceclimbers)
All of the Zoids
Zoidberg
Kururuki Suzaku (His FS is the Lancelot Oh and He can't ever die due to the Geass that Lelouch used on him
Red Man (From Deadman Wonderland)
Chinese Electric Batman
The Kixeye Unicorn
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol
#4tehponycornPosted 7/4/2013 5:09:58 PM
Get rid of Tingle and Ganon, Tingle sucks, why would you even include him? Isaac is a risky choice, and your reasonings aren't great either. Needs more Shulk. 5/10
---
"You guys do know that the Falcon Punch isn't what caused that explosion, right? It was a bomb." Pokedude900, thank you for ruining the internet.
#5TheMasterTurtlePosted 7/4/2013 5:59:36 PM
Why on earth would Ganon and Tingle get in? If you want Ganon, cut Ganandorf. Don't put Tingle in, because he would make a terrible character.

Replace Tingle with Shulk and Replace Ganondorf with Ganon and your roster is pretty close to perfect.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#6terminacarnival(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 7:43:20 PM
I Feel like I am going to Swap Isaac For Shulk in version 4.

I also Forgot The Mii,Just add That in and bump It up to 49
[49 is a bit Much though]

For Zelda I am Mixing and Matching Characters to Find a Winning Formula.Zelda is just Hard to Find Newcomers for.
#7Dinoman96Posted 7/4/2013 7:46:49 PM
you'd really ought to just leave zelda with link, zelda/sheik, and ganondorf.

whether people like it or not, that's pretty much the most perfect representation of the series: the hero who represents the triforce of courage, the princess who represents the triforce of wisdom, and the villain who represents the triforce of power. these three characters are the ones that make the most frequent appearances throughout the series.

i just don't think we should have toon link, classic link, young link, ghirahim, groose, zant, etc just for the sake of having a 4th zelda rep.
---
wargle gargle
#8Rayquaza487Posted 7/4/2013 7:49:06 PM
-2 Toad
-5 Tingle
-2 King K Rool

So...1/10
---
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
#9bestssbbfanPosted 7/4/2013 7:51:51 PM
I personally would swap the 2nd ganon for vaati, he is one of two recurring characters not named link zelda or ganon (the other being tingle). As much as I dont like either one, the mario newcomer is either toad or Jr, no doubt about it. Also I like the fact you only cut clone link. Also while I question your reasoning, I think isaac and shulk are fairly likely. And drop mii, WFT and villager stole his moveset. Next time include a picture too.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#10TheMasterTurtlePosted 7/5/2013 5:08:11 AM
terminacarnival posted...
I Feel like I am going to Swap Isaac For Shulk in version 4.

I also Forgot The Mii,Just add That in and bump It up to 49
[49 is a bit Much though]

For Zelda I am Mixing and Matching Characters to Find a Winning Formula.Zelda is just Hard to Find Newcomers for.

Zelda doesn't need newcomers.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.