My new roster!

#11ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 7/4/2013 9:59:11 PM
Little Mac still an Assist Trophy in this day and age?
---
Kaljinyu
#12CharizardFirePosted 7/4/2013 10:03:26 PM(edited)
Nightinangle posted...
CharizardFire posted...
Why is Chandelure not in the Poke Balls list?

It's the most popular Gen 5 Pokemon in Japan.

Source? Sorry, but I was told Owain is the most popular FE characters, but he is 21 in one poll, behind other people like Tharja, Inigo, Lon'qu, Chrom, Robin, Lucina.

And he is the number 2 guy in the split poll, behind Chrom. Which is a huge jump, but still -.-

I get ya.

Here's the source: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4808

Granted, this poll was taken before Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect were officially revealed, but I doubt that any of them knocked Chandelure out of the top spot.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#13Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:04:10 PM
BigSharkZ posted...

Cons:

Rosalina and Waluigi as the Mario reps. Bowser Jr. and RPG characters deserve it more.
No new Metroid rep, seriously? Ridley, Dark Samus, Weavel, Rundas, Sylux, anyone.
No new Donkey Kong rep? K. Rool and Dixie Kong definitely deserve to be in.
Two Kid Icarus reps is unlikely and the series shouldn't have more reps than Metroid and Donkey Kong. I like Magnus, but only Palutena should be playable.
No Krystal.
Lucas removed. Are you really giving Kid Icarus 3 reps yet the Mother series only has one?
Two new Fire Emblem reps when the series doesn't really deserve it as much as Metroid and Donkey Kong AND they're from one game. I'd rather have an Awakening rep and a rep from another Fire Emblem if we were to get two.
Waddle Dee playable, no comment.
F-Zero deserves a rep, atleast Black Shadow with Ganondorf's moveset, or Samurai Goroh.
No Takamaru?
I love Lucario, but I think it's time for him to move on. I'd rather have Genesect.

Rosalina is from the Galaxy series, which I thought was kind of popular?
Ridley is too bigxD? Who are those other people?
K.rool was sold I thought? Or just not with nintendo.
What is Mother? Lucas seemed a lot like Ness to me..
Chrom and Robin play as one. Ike is not from Awakening or new, if you meant him
Waddle Dee has a spear and can hover. With a spear.
What is F-Zero, and when was the last game?
Takamaru seems cool, but overshadowed by others. I limited myself to 45.
I think if Lucario was changed, it'd be gen 6. I didn't know Genesect was popular. he bores me. Plus, he does not seem to fit with the other chosen pokemon reps.
Krystal btw, I left out because I was told she was made to appeal to furries? I mean to each their own and everything, but I don't think somebody made as a shout out to a group of people should be in, as opposed to someone else. Like a 4th starfox rep or a whole new series to rep?
I probably should have replaced Lucario with Lucas I guess.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://i.imgur.com/YHNFMLG.png
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#14Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:07:41 PM(edited)
CharizardFire posted...
Nightinangle posted...
CharizardFire posted...
Why is Chandelure not in the Poke Balls list?

It's the most popular Gen 5 Pokemon in Japan.

Source? Sorry, but I was told Owain is the most popular FE characters, but he is 21 in one poll, behind other people like Tharja, Inigo, Lon'qu, Chrom, Robin, Lucina.

And he is the number 2 guy in the split poll, behind Chrom. Which is a huge jump, but still -.-

I get ya.

Here's the source: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=4808

Granted, this poll was taken before Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect were officially revealed, but I doubt that any of them knocked Chandelure out of the top spot.

Okay. I should probably have put more thought into pokeballs, but I thik it'd be best if I cut some of the older ones, but have they ever cut pokeballs before? I think people would get mad.

Thanks ^.^ Yeah, it says dream roster, but it is edited to be "realistic-ish" at the same time. My dream roster has Priam and Klonoa on it.
---
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#15ecylisPosted 7/4/2013 10:09:49 PM
-Rosalina
-Ashley
-No Ridley
-No King K. Rool
-Magnus
-Cut Lucas
-Robin
-Waddle Dee
-Pac-Man
-Megaman.EXE
-Lucario
-Jigglypuff

Horrible.

0/10
---
3DS Friend Code: 3582-9158-2225
HOW TO MAKE RIDLEY PLAYABLE IN SMASH BROS: http://i.imgur.com/73fVB5o.gif
#16BigSharkZPosted 7/4/2013 10:17:13 PM(edited)
I am not sure if you're joking or if you simply don't know enough about Nintendo's IPs. Sorry if I'm misinterpreting you.

The Galaxy games are popular, yes, but Rosalina only technically appeared in one game and does not deserve a spot over Bowser Jr, a far more interesting and iconic character that appeared in multiple games and is actually important.

Ridley can be resized and made to walk on four legs, it could work if done properly, and I know Nintendo can do it properly. The other characters are from other Metroid games, but honestly, only Ridley and Dark Samus have a chance, as they're reoccurring villains of the series. The others only appeared in one game each.

K. Rool was never sold, what are you talking about? The Kremlins are still owned by Nintendo, they just decided to leave them out of the two recent Donkey Kong games to make a change. Don't you remember the K. Rool trophies in Melee and Brawl, along with the Kremlins and K. Rool being playable in that Baseball game?

The Mother series are the series where Ness and Lucas come from. Ness represents the 2nd game in the series, Earthbound, and Lucas represents the 3rd game, which only came out in Japan. I actually think they deserve one more rep, and a villain such as Masked Man would be a very awesome addition. Giygas could be a stage or boss.

I hadn't noticed Chrom and Robin were together, sorry. That is an idea I fully agree with. It makes them a lot more unique.

Yes, Waddle Dee could have a nice moveset, but he's still a generic minion. It would be like having a Goomba or a Koopa playable. Adeline and Dark Matter deserve to be in more, otherwise I don't think Kirby needs more reps.

Are you serious about F-Zero? It's the series where Captain Falcon comes from. It definitely deserves a second rep.

Takamaru is a cool character indeed, and I think he has a lot of chance with his recent popularity and cameos. He'd be a very nice retro character, plus we don't have any samurai in the games.

Mewtwo can represent Gen 6, and I don't think we need both him and Lucario. It would be nice, yes, but not necessary. I still think a Gen 5 rep should be in over Lucario, and Zoroark and Genesect are the only Pokémon I want.

You shouldn't let anyone influence your decisions. Krystal was not made for that reason, it's just a joke thrown around because she's a female. She could be a very nice character if she would use her staff from Adventures. I know Star Fox doesn't really need 4 reps, but would it really bother anyone in the end? As long as she doesn't get in over much more important characters that definitely deserve to be in this game, then I'd be fine with it.

Also, where's Little Mac or Shulk?
---
PSN: MounirJemily
#17DavemanCosmanPosted 7/4/2013 10:24:16 PM
There's no way two Mega Man's are happening. Battle Network 3 is my favorite GBA game out there, and .EXE is my favourite Mega Man version, but I really don't think we will get two Mega Mans, let alone a 2nd Capcom rep.

Personally, I could care less about the Awakening rep. I'd be happy if it was both or just one of them.

I don't think Magnus, Rosalina or Ashley are likely to be playable, but wouldn't mind their inclusion and would be fun surprises.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#18Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:26:42 PM
BigSharkZ posted...

The Galaxy games are popular, yes, but Rosalina only technically appeared in one game and does not deserve a spot over Bowser Jr, a far more interesting and iconic character that appeared in multiple games and is actually important.

Ridley can be resized and made to walk on four legs, it could work if done properly, and I know Nintendo can do it properly. The other characters are from other Metroid games, but honestly, only Ridley and Dark Samus have a chance, as they're reoccurring villains of the series. The others only appeared in one game each.

The Mother series are the series where Ness and Lucas come from. Ness represents the 2nd game in the series, Earthbound, and Lucas represents the 3rd game, which only came out in Japan. I actually think they deserve one more rep, and a villain such as Masked Man would be a very awesome addition. Giygas could be a stage or boss.

Yes, Waddle Dee could have a nice moveset, but he's still a generic minion. It would be like having a Goomba or a Koopa playable. Adeline and Dark Matter deserve to be in more, otherwise I don't think Kirby needs more reps.

Are you serious about F-Zero? It's the series where Captain Falcon comes from. It definitely deserves a second rep.

Mewtwo can represent Gen 6, and I don't think we need both him and Lucario. It would be nice, yes, but not necessary. I still think a Gen 5 rep should be in over Lucario, and Zoroark and Genesect are the only Pokémon I want.

You shouldn't let anyone influence your decisions. Krystal was not made for that reason, it's just a joke thrown around because she's a female. She could be a very nice character if she would use her staff from Adventures. I know Star Fox doesn't really need 4 reps, but would it really bother anyone in the end? As long as she doesn't get in over much more important characters that definitely deserve to be in this game, then I'd be fine with it.

Also, where's Little Mac or Shulk?

Round 2 :P
I thought Rosalina could use stars and such to her advantage, which would make for an aesthetically pleasing moveset. That is about all my thought in that tbh :/

I know about Ridley and Dark Samus, but I thought Dark Samus could just be a costume, and I only didn't include Ridley out of hopes that he is a boss for SSE or something. :/

I figured they were Mother....

I thought F-Zero was dead for 2 gaming gens? and I don't like Falcon, and I only like Leon's design, and I think he is a minor character, so I left it be. He has been doing well on one rep anyway.

If I were looking at this roster and forced to make changes, and cut Lucario, it would not be for another pokemon.

Krystal seems to have split SF fans. Some hate her for "ruining the story and being fanservice furry" and some love her staff.

Little Mac is an assist trophy, he is old and tired. Shulk's game had poor sales I thought? He'd fit nicely, but I didn't think he had great Japanese popularity like he does here, so I made him AT.

If I had to make Changes I would cut Lucario, Waddledee, and Magnus in that order, for Lucas, Ridley, and Takamaru.

Also, don't make fun of me for Jiggs xD She is one of the first 12, and just became a fairy. More relevant than she was to Brawl, why cut her now?
---
#19AdmiralZephyrPosted 7/4/2013 10:28:42 PM
I think the biggest "WTF?!" on that list is Waddle Dee. I just don't see him happening. Kirby doesn't need a fourth rep. It's big three characters are already playable, and none of the other characters are really made for fighting in a game like Smash anyway. And I say that as a huge Kirby fan.
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
My SSB4 roster prediction: http://i.imgur.com/dXZ6pWJ.png
#20Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:30:59 PM
DavemanCosman posted...
There's no way two Mega Man's are happening. Battle Network 3 is my favorite GBA game out there, and .EXE is my favourite Mega Man version, but I really don't think we will get two Mega Mans, let alone a 2nd Capcom rep.

Personally, I could care less about the Awakening rep. I'd be happy if it was both or just one of them.

I don't think Magnus, Rosalina or Ashley are likely to be playable, but wouldn't mind their inclusion and would be fun surprises.

Screwed up the boreder! Sorry!! I meant EXE as a green, smash transformation, but that is a whole other universe, so I should take that out. I thought in the new games, megaman transformed into him.
---