This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My new roster!

#31AbugumgumPosted 7/4/2013 10:38:38 PM(edited)
0/10

- You cut Toon Link even though your roster is big enough that no cuts are necessary.
- Ghirahim is not going to happen, brings nothing unique to the table as a newcomer, and has no ongoing relevance.
- Rosalina is highly unlikely due to no ongoing relevance. Also brings nothing to the table.
- Waddle Dee is oneof Dedede's moves
- Another Megaman to represent the less popular, less iconic Battle network series is overkill
- Magnus isn't going to happen. Nor is he a popular character.
- There are no pleasant surprises here. Only your favorites.
#32Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 10:42:31 PM
Abugumgum posted...
0/10

- You cut Toon Link even though your roster is big enough that no cuts are necessary.
- Ghirahim is not going to happen, brings nothing unique to the table as a newcomer, and has no ongoing relevance.
- Rosalina is highly unlikely due to no ongoing relevance. Also brings nothing to the table.
- Waddle Dee is oneof Dedede's moves
- Another Megaman to represent the less popular, less iconic Battle network series is overkill
- Magnus isn't going to happen. Nor is he a popular character.
- There are no pleasant surprises here. Only your favorites.

Toon link can be a background character now. He wasn't ever that special anyway.

Ghriahim is unique. No known ongoing relevance.
....Rosalina could have a cool moveset, and mario galaxy could come back, with her. I bet she is in Mario Karts 8.
Moves can change, and not bandanna waddle dee.

I already said I meant for that to be a transformation, and mentioned I got series' mixed up and though he turned into that version in his new games. I already admitted I made a mistake and said I would remove it.

Prove that Magnus won't happen? And he is a fatherly figure to Pit, Nintendo could use some of those.

I don't even like some of these people. Don't assume.

Usually I am better about criticism but you are so rude about it -.-
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://i.imgur.com/YHNFMLG.png
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#33XWolfOPosted 7/4/2013 10:55:25 PM(edited)
All right, let's see.

Roster:
- Rosalina - I seriously doubt Mario's getting another rep at all.
- Ashley, Waluigi - Only one of them's making it in, if any.
- Magnus AND Palutena? - I seriously doubt Kid Icarus is getting two new reps. One would be enough.
- Waddle Dee - Are you even serious with this one? Doubt Kirby's getting another rep.
- Mega Man and Chrom with transformations? I don't think it's happening.
- You cut ROB and Mr. Game & Watch. Two really unique characters.
- No Ridley.
- Overall, I give this roster a 4.5/10. Could have been much better.

Assist Trophies look fine except for Little Mac and Maybe Shulk. I think Little Mac is definitely going to be playable. Shulk could go either way, really, so it's good.

Pokeballs look fine.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#34SoulstigerPosted 7/4/2013 10:56:06 PM(edited)
XWolfO posted...
All right, let's see.

Roster:
- Magnus AND Paluena? - I seriously doubt Kid Icarus is getting two new reps. One would be enough.
- Waddle Dee - Are you even serious with this one? Doubt Kirby's getting another rep.
- No Ridley.

Assist Trophies look fine except for Little Mac and Maybe Shulk. I think Little Mac is definitely going to be playable. Shulk could go either way, really, so it's good.

Pokeballs look fine.

uwotm8?
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#35XWolfOPosted 7/4/2013 10:58:24 PM
Soulstiger posted...
XWolfO posted...
All right, let's see.

Roster:
- Magnus AND Paluena? - I seriously doubt Kid Icarus is getting two new reps. One would be enough.
- No Ridley.

Pokeballs look fine.

uwotm8?

Just what it says, m8.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#36Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 11:00:56 PM
XWolfO posted...
All right, let's see.

Roster:
- Magnus AND Palutena? - I seriously doubt Kid Icarus is getting two new reps. One would be enough.
- No Ridley.

Pokeballs look fine.

I talked a lot abou Rosalina.
Ashley is popular and unique, Waluigi could rep sports, and complete all 4 brothers. my OCD puts him there.
Sakurai developed the Kid Icarus game that had Magnus...
Waddle Dee has moveset potential, and it would not be the first time he was playable.
Robin is Yellow, they are partners, check FE:A to learn about the pair up system.
I thought Mr. Game and watch was this games joke like pichu, I just found out he was in melee.
I just found out Rob was not SSE guy, I thought he was.
Ridley is just a really, really slowly passing fad. :P
---
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#3712RougePosted 7/4/2013 11:05:58 PM
I don't know if it's already been said, but I'm pretty sure they won't have only one 5th gen Pokemon in the pokeballs.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#38Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 11:08:07 PM
Another try...
http://i.imgur.com/YB0s1WK.png

(not updating sig, this is even less of a dream :'(. Friggin realists.)
---
#39Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 11:18:22 PM
Trying to make it realistic though. I know I am supposed to cut for Lucas, but who deserves the axe? I am sad about cutting Magnus. I felt like it worked. Same with Waddle Dee.
---
#40Doug314Posted 7/4/2013 11:38:20 PM
A Namco character othan than 2D Pac-Man is already confirmed to not be going to happen, so there's no way this can happen due to that. Most of the choices are really bad. Magnus is such a bad choice it makes Superman 64 look good, and most of your other newcomers are pretty bad. Palutena, Robin, Isaac, and one of the Mewtwos are the only good choices on there, other than the confirmed ones and brawl veterans. 1/10.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!