My new roster!

#41Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:42:22 AM
Doug314 posted...
A Namco character othan than 2D Pac-Man is already confirmed to not be going to happen, so there's no way this can happen due to that. Most of the choices are really bad. Magnus is such a bad choice it makes Superman 64 look good, and most of your other newcomers are pretty bad. Palutena, Robin, Isaac, and one of the Mewtwos are the only good choices on there, other than the confirmed ones and brawl veterans. 1/10.

Didn't even try to read my topic or use the key.
Opinion invalid.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://i.imgur.com/YHNFMLG.png
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#42XWolfOPosted 7/5/2013 2:23:26 AM
Nightinangle posted...
Sakurai developed the Kid Icarus game that had Magnus...
Waddle Dee has moveset potential, and it would not be the first time he was playable.
Robin is Yellow, they are partners, check FE:A to learn about the pair up system.
Ridley is just a really, really slowly passing fad. :P

I still don't think we're getting 2 new KI reps.
Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time for Waddle to be playable, but I don't think Sakurai would want to overrep his series. We're fine with Dedede, Kirby and Metaknight.
Yeah, I know about that FE:A system, and I don't know why I thought it was a transformation when you clearly said he's a partner. Sorry about that.
Yeah, a fad, but it won't stop until he's playable, and he does deserve it.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#43The_Undying_84Posted 7/5/2013 3:07:34 AM
I do not like this for more reasons than I can be bothered to list.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#44Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:46:22 AM
XWolfO posted...
Nightinangle posted...
Waddle Dee has moveset potential, and it would not be the first time he was playable.
Robin is Yellow, they are partners, check FE:A to learn about the pair up system.

Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time for Waddle to be playable, but I don't think Sakurai would want to overrep his series. We're fine with Dedede, Kirby and Metaknight.

I took Magnus and waddle dee out...
I get that Ridley deserves if and wverything...probably replace dark samus with him in the next update.
---
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#45Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:40:05 PM
Nightinangle posted...
XWolfO posted...
Nightinangle posted...

I took Magnus and waddle dee out...
I get that Ridley deserves if and wverything...probably replace dark samus with him in the next update.

Soo... Who should I take out for rob, g&w, and Lucas? I am thinking Samarai Goroh(black shadow right now but I replaced with him), since he is only in there for major fans, tht series is dead and doesn't deserve a second rep.
---