Name a Namco character you'd want in this game.

#111TKDBoy1889Posted 7/5/2013 3:02:55 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Klonoa. A lot. So much Klonoa.
#112bijwmocPosted 7/5/2013 3:23:10 PM
Nightinangle posted...
Klonoa. A lot. So much Klonoa.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlfyxWaeGCE
Words to live by.
#113Gamerater66Posted 7/5/2013 3:31:04 PM
Yoshimitsu from SoulCalibur.
#114magiciandudePosted 7/5/2013 3:58:10 PM
Lloyd or a Tales character followed by Klonoa.
#11522whiterabbit22Posted 7/5/2013 4:57:49 PM
Jade Curtis.
---
Got Eggplant?
#116Lexmark1989Posted 7/5/2013 5:27:17 PM
Kos-Mos, Cless, Valkyrie, Klona or Wonder momo almost anyone besides pac-man man.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#117beatleboy_9Posted 7/5/2013 5:30:38 PM
pacman for sure
#118JunDagekiPosted 7/5/2013 5:33:23 PM
KOS-MOS or Nightmare from Soul Calibur II (favorite design)
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#119Lexmark1989Posted 7/5/2013 5:48:32 PM
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
No love for Valkyrie? What's up with that?

Before your post I don't know, but I named her.

Khazemi posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
Talim from Soul Calibur. I thought she and Link made a nice couple.

She was only in one game. That said, her weapon was unique.

Talim is in way more than one game bro.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#120Zabie_WPosted 7/5/2013 6:17:11 PM
Socran posted...
XxHAVIC101xX posted...
Zabie_W posted...
Reiji or Xiaomu. Nowadays they seem to be on every crossover game that namco makes. And I'm fine with that, they are pretty cool

Nah, that's more like, KOS-MOS, Valkyrie, and Gilgamesh. They always seem to show up in some way.

Reiji and Xiaomu are cool though.

Reiji and Xiaomu are "crossover mascots", though. They were created specifically for games like Namco x Capcom and Project X Zone, although they did fit Endless Frontier like a glove.

But as much as I'd love to hear their three theme songs in this game, and see Shinra Bansho as a final smash, they both use guns, and Sakurai mentioned they're having trouble with characters like Ice Climbers... In which case they could make it just Xiaomu, and her final smash would be the Cosplay Attack while dressed as various Nintendo characters. That. Would. Be. Adorable.

By the way, for the people who keep mentioning Gundam (and/or Char), it's actually not owned by Namco-Bandai proper. It's kind of a wierd situation, but one of Bamco's own games was forced to change the design of one of its own Gundam-inspired robots to avoid copyright issues. (Which is funny, because it may have canonically been built from technology and designs smuggled from an alternate universe with actual Gundams.)

I can see both of them working (not saying that I would put both of them though, that would be overkill)

Xiaomu can fire lasers from her fingers, fights with guns and her sword-staff and for her final Smash she could transform into a bride and throw bombs ala Endless Frontier

Reiji on the other hand has a whooping of 3 Swords, dual guns and a shotgun, there's a lot of potential for a moveset there. His final smash could be Shinra Banshou, just have Xiaomu appear like she's an assist trophy and have Reiji Shinra Banshou however is on the sphere.

Personally, I would love to have either of them, they bring some fresh air to the roster being that they are relatively new characters. Kos-mos would be ok to, but I'd rather have Reiji or Xiaomu, Xenosaga is more of a PS2 franchise, DS remakes considered and all