This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My roster because hey why not inb4 "worst roster ever -1/10 would not buy"

#11XWolfOPosted 7/5/2013 11:42:21 AM
As much as I want him, I really doubt we're getting K Rool.
No Snake? Well, I guess he doesn't fit in that well, so whatever.

Other than that, I don't really see much wrong with this. I kinda like it, and if we get something like this, I'll be happy with it. 8.5/10
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#12Clovernoodle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:58:41 AM
K. Rool is far and away the choice I want and is one of the most requested characters period, but as more and more news comes out for Tropical Freeze the less confident I feel about his chances.

I think it'd be a foolish choice to put Dixie in over him, if not just because that leaves the Dunky King series without the iconic villain rep that most big series deserves, and I somehow doubt that an interesting moveset can be created from a character that visually is the same as Diddy with the addition of hair, or at least one more interesting than a completely different character like K. Rool
---
So... new here... what do I do?
#13KingTumbleweedPosted 7/5/2013 12:05:32 PM
Clovernoodle posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

You can't inb4 something that doesn't exist yet. Meh, you're rosters fine. But to be honest, I don't have any attraction to newcomers you put in. I'm sure other people do but me, not feeling it.

Fair enough. I won't be defensive, but I'm just curious as to who you'd include and perhaps I could offer some insight as to what I think about their inclusion

Kay, I'll offer my opinion.

5th Mario rep is just not for me. I don't feel Waluigi is a cool character. I dislike the idea of playable Toad. Bowser Jr just feels pointless. I know he has the paintbrush, but he's a boring character in my opinion. Same with Paper Mario.

King K Rool just doesn't work for me. It's just one of those characters who I really can't care less for.

Ridley, same thing. I just don't care for him. I'd probably never play him.

Palutena is just Palutena. I admit, I'm not exactly far in Uprising but she suits a background role than a playable role.

Ghirahim. Never bothered with SS too much. I don't really know much about him. He sounds OK I guess.

I do like Fire Emblem Awakening but I do not support the idea of Chrom, If in this game, I can't see him as more than a Marth clone.

Mewtwo, I'm fine with. We don't know what Gen 6 rep it'll be so this is empty.

Little Mac, I'm pretty indifferent to. Takamaru as well.

Also don't know much about Shulk.

Dillon sounds cool.

Was never a fan of Pac-Man in this game. Also think he'd be boring.

Lucario was one of my favourites. I'd be sad to see him go.

Same with Ike honestly.

Despite my main being Link/Toon Link, I can agree with him leaving.

And there's my opinion on why this roster may not be for me. Like I said, other people will like it but I'm really not too interested by it.
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#14NexeviousPosted 7/5/2013 12:07:13 PM
Clovernoodle posted...
Oh yeah I also cut Snake because I guess people just don't think he'll make it in anymore

I'd love to have him in though

Same. But I feel if Sonic stays, Snake stays. If Snake leaves, Sonic leaves. They are like a pair, just wouldn't be right if just one of them advanced.
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
PM me about my 3DS Friend Code!
#15Belmont_92Posted 7/5/2013 12:10:27 PM
Not that realistic, but 10 outta 10 would buy, Shulk, Ghirahim, Ridley, and K. Rool makes it.
---
The Official Astaroth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#16NightinanglePosted 7/5/2013 12:11:31 PM
Hah ^.^ wherever you post a roster people make fun of you, but it is fine. Still fun to do.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://i.imgur.com/YHNFMLG.png
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7. Because, you know. Sound waves....and...sonic booms.
#17WildHoneyPiePosted 7/5/2013 12:12:53 PM
Putting the strange misspellings aside, this is quite a good roster.
#18SoulstigerPosted 7/5/2013 12:14:44 PM
WildHoneyPie posted...
Putting the strange misspellings aside, this is quite a good roster.

What misspellings? I thought it was odd he cut Donkey Kong franchise for the Dunky King seriesthough...
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#19AdmiralZephyrPosted 7/5/2013 12:55:08 PM
Isaac for the love of God.
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
My SSB4 roster prediction: http://i.imgur.com/dXZ6pWJ.png
#20Clovernoodle(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 12:56:32 PM
Donkey Kong is irrelevant nowadays. Needs to be cut to make way for more important hip new characters. Like Dunky King
---
So... new here... what do I do?