This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Final Roster (since everyone is doing this).

#21LOUDTREE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:22:47 PM
"-Mallo, he's not realistic, he's from Square Enix and Nintendo needs permission to use him. Geno has a WAY better chance."

Mallo from Pushmo, which Nintendo owns. Not Super Mario RPG.
---
-Wii Invite Everyone to Play-
#22LOUDTREE(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:27:01 PM
I was also hoping to discuss this civilly, but most of you are acting like jerks.
---
-Wii Invite Everyone to Play-
#23tehponycornPosted 7/7/2013 3:14:20 PM
LOUDTREE posted...
"-Mallo, he's not realistic, he's from Square Enix and Nintendo needs permission to use him. Geno has a WAY better chance."

Mallo from Pushmo, which Nintendo owns. Not Super Mario RPG.

Well, you caught me there, I apologize for not knowing the character. But I don't see how he could have a moveset, I'd rather have him as a stage hazard in a Pushmo/Crashmo Stage.
---
Shulk needs to be in Smash Bros. 4, nuff said.
My roster for SSB4: http://i.imgur.com/1nmlwn9.png
#24_Super_Shadow_Posted 7/7/2013 3:26:43 PM
Realistic choices and youre going with two pikmin reps, captain rainbow, Mallo, a very mixed received character ( dillon ) Magnus who was very unpopular and unimportant for the series, Captain rainbow who couldnt even get his game localized over here unfortunately, samurai goroh, fusion suit samus, and more?

yet you think that cutting one pokemon rep is a good thing? to secure the much needed spot of the biggest mascot, mallo. Right.

I am so sick of people thinking that they are cutting lucario to make room for mewtwo, and that we cant have both. Yet add characters to franchises we dont need, or completely irrelevant characters.

If we have to cut one pokemon rep, I beg people to not follow the salmon, and actually think what characters like jigglypuff and pokemon trainer gives us over Lucario ( yes Pokemon trainer has a unique gimmick to him, but thats three movesets that have to be done, cut three reps, add two like Mewtwo and Genesect, victini, sylveon, eevee, zorua, zoroark, etc. )
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Bowser Jr, Little Mac, and Lloyd Irving for SSB4
Dream Roster: http://www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/577/lghv.png
#25Doug314Posted 7/7/2013 3:59:19 PM
Not even sure if this roster is serious. I hope it's trying to be a really fun joke.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!