This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Considering the one 3rd party character per company rule.....

#11KingTumbleweedPosted 7/10/2013 11:21:16 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...
As Souls said, no such rule exists, on paper or unwritten. I don't know where people ever got the idea that such a rule exists in the first place.

But the odds of seeing a Castlevania character, either a Belmont, Alucard, or Maria, is unlikely given the undergoing changes to the Castlevania core story at the moment.

This - Brawl had 2 third-party characters; Snake AND Sonic. So screw you, TC.

Your name is familiar, might you be a troll?
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#12TheBPB11Posted 7/10/2013 11:24:10 AM
ZeroCharge posted...
I want Amaterasu over Megaman... :(

Have you played MVC3? She wasn't very fun to play as, Mega Man's a way better choice.
---
Xbox Live & PSN: TheBPB11
#13koopabros64Posted 7/10/2013 11:25:02 AM
Soulstiger posted...
No such rule exists.

---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#14SoulstigerPosted 7/10/2013 12:07:40 PM
FredCat07 posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...
As Souls said, no such rule exists, on paper or unwritten. I don't know where people ever got the idea that such a rule exists in the first place.

But the odds of seeing a Castlevania character, either a Belmont, Alucard, or Maria, is unlikely given the undergoing changes to the Castlevania core story at the moment.

This - Brawl had 2 third-party characters; Snake AND Sonic. So screw you, TC.

Uh... whatever I don't even care...
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#15ZeroChargePosted 7/10/2013 6:58:07 PM
ZeroCharge posted...
I want Amaterasu over Megaman... :(

Have you played MVC3? She wasn't very fun to play as, Mega Man's a way better choice.

Yes, I have. And that's totally irrelevant because Smash is a TOTALLY different fighting game. I would have much preferred Amaterasu because she's only been in what, 2 or 3 games? She's too awesome of a character to be forgotten. :( Mega Man is still getting games...
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.