Characters that SHOULD be on the roster.

#1persistentpinguPosted 7/12/2013 3:00:15 PM
These are not characters I necessarily want, but characters that would realistically work in the game.

Paper Mario- He would be far from another clone of Mario. He would have such a dynamic move set with so many different unique ways to fight. He has so much potential. For example, his Up-B could result in him turning into a paper airplane to glide after the air lift like Metaknight. And his smashes can include his iconic paper hammer.

Dixie Kong- Her hair. Need I say more? Personally, I'd be happy with replacing the utterly useless Diddy Kong for her because she would be new and interesting on so many levels. One idea i thought of was making a reference to Diddy Kong's Quest where Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong could have an Ice Climbers move set? Who knows, it could work.

Bowser Jr - Super Mario Sunshine paint brush. Small, powerful. He'd be perfect for the game.

Waluigi - This is a personal feeling. I just want him in the game. Despite his brawl appearance as a an assist trophy i feel Nintendo only did that cause they wanted to shut everybody up or that they felt sorry for the anti-hero and felt like they need to throw him crumb. I think he's do so well as his own character. Forget his tennis racket nonsense, this is Nintendo's chance to throw Waluigi out there to the new generation and get him back in the game, literally.

Customization (Pokemon Trainer) - I seen loads of ideas for the new pokemon trainer but i thought of something new that would work. How about a pokemon trainer that has up to 10 to 15 pokemon to choose from, the you choose 3 to fight with. Sure it'd take a while creating them all but it would save the hassle of choosing only 3 new ones to impress everyone with.

Black Shadow - We need him in to expand the F-Zero life line. F-Zero needs to be reborn and with Black Shadow in Smash Bros could do just that.

Masked Link - Loads of people ask for Skull Kid. But i say Young Link from Majoras Mask. He'll just be young link from melee but you can also choose from Deku Link, Zora Link and Goron Link. It'd work so well.

Isaac - Everyone wants him. I want him. You want him. Why Nintendo made him strictly a assist trophy in Brawl i will never know.

Extra Sega Characters - If Sega are still working in partnership with Nintendo on this game i would love to see somebody like Nights, Lulu or AiAi.

Dark Samus / Metroid Hunters - Zero Suit samus was a good experiment, but where are the other Metroid characters at? Noxus, Trace, Spire, Weavel, Sylux and above all Dark Samus!?

MewTwo (Awakened) - MewTwo was my favorite Melee character and we are definitely saying Sayonara to Lucario. So Mew Two transforming into his new Awakened form would be amazing!

Hector - Fire Emblems Hector stood out to me above all of the other characters. He would be awesome, no doubt.
#2Rayquaza487Posted 7/12/2013 3:01:19 PM
*Sees Waluigi*
I'm out.
---
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
#3-BrokenSpiral-Posted 7/12/2013 3:03:07 PM
shulk
#4dengel3587Posted 7/12/2013 3:04:03 PM
Paper Mario! Wooh! Yeah!
---
Brawl FC: 3952-6720-1821 Name: KD
#5ProfessorFayPosted 7/12/2013 3:04:27 PM
Here is a post from your last thread talking about characters that are unrealistic.

persistentpingu posted...

Finally, Little Mac. So many people want him on the roster. I do not. He was an assist trophy. Why do we need to have him playable when we have seen him in action in Brawl? It would be a waste of a slot on the roster.

Now I'm reading this.

Isaac

You're terrible.
---
PSN - jhirvyn
Farewell Faywell.
#6Rayquaza487Posted 7/12/2013 3:06:58 PM
ProfessorFay posted...
Here is a post from your last thread talking about characters that are unrealistic.

Finally, Little Mac. So many people want him on the roster. I do not. He was an assist trophy. Why do we need to have him playable when we have seen him in action in Brawl? It would be a waste of a slot on the roster.

Now I'm reading this.

Isaac

You're terrible.

This too. Not cool Bro.
---
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
#7persistentpingu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 3:07:42 PM
ProfessorFay posted...

Now I'm reading this.

Isaac

You're terrible.

Little Mac is boring. Isaac is unique and interesting. Little Mac would be boring to play as.
#8Soanevalcke6Posted 7/12/2013 3:09:22 PM
Paper Mario- sure

Dixie Kong- yes
Bowser Jr - yes

Waluigi - You were just complaining in another topic about people suggesting unrealistic newcomers

Customization (Pokemon Trainer) - Definitely not

Black Shadow - F Zero isnt getting anymore than Captain Falcon

Masked Link - You were just complaining in another topic about people suggesting unrealistic newcomers

Isaac - sure

Extra Sega Characters - You were just complaining in another topic about people suggesting unrealistic newcomers

Dark Samus - not realistic, but I'd love it

MewTwo (Awakened) - yes

Hector - You were just complaining in another topic about people suggesting unrealistic newcomers
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#9EOnizuka22Posted 7/12/2013 3:09:57 PM
I love it when the community trashes the TC. This guy will never be taken seriously anymore.
#10RanzEDGEPosted 7/12/2013 3:11:16 PM
We are definitely saying Sayonara to Lucario.

Stop saying that like you it's true because it's not.
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif