This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My roster! I'm sure you're all thrilled.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My roster! I'm sure you're all thrilled.

User Info: Dinoman96

Dinoman96
3 years ago#21
Granted, if anything, Starfox only deserves two, but I really feel that Krystal deserves to be playable on the grounds that the staff has unique potential, and if I replaced Falco -and- Wolf with Krystal...hoo boy, I'd have a mob after me. ;_;

you already have palutena in your roster, she also has the whole magic staff thing, so i'd say sack krystal.
wargle gargle

User Info: Havic101

Havic101
3 years ago#22
Dinoman96 posted...
Granted, if anything, Starfox only deserves two, but I really feel that Krystal deserves to be playable on the grounds that the staff has unique potential, and if I replaced Falco -and- Wolf with Krystal...hoo boy, I'd have a mob after me. ;_;

you already have palutena in your roster, she also has the whole magic staff thing, so i'd say sack krystal.

I'd think that Palutena would be more of a "Shoot you with my goddess powers!" kind of staff user, whereas Krystal would be more in your face with her weapon.
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3733/drawh.png

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
3 years ago#23

I figure Krystal will actually attack with the staff, though. I don't see Palutena smacking people with the staff, so much as she might kind of levitate it a small distance away and strike enemies from a middle-range. If you're familiar with the series, Blazblue's Litchi is a good way of explaining that. I've got quite an imagination, I could draft up some movesets for both characters detailing how they'd play, if you'd like?
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.
Playstation Network: kaosuroi | Nintendo Network: pitaya

User Info: SushiCake3644

SushiCake3644
3 years ago#24
I think Toad could be in Smash.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My roster! I'm sure you're all thrilled.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived