My roster! I'm sure you're all thrilled.

#21Dinoman96Posted 7/13/2013 12:54:46 PM
Granted, if anything, Starfox only deserves two, but I really feel that Krystal deserves to be playable on the grounds that the staff has unique potential, and if I replaced Falco -and- Wolf with Krystal...hoo boy, I'd have a mob after me. ;_;

you already have palutena in your roster, she also has the whole magic staff thing, so i'd say sack krystal.
---
wargle gargle
#22Havic101Posted 7/13/2013 12:57:50 PM
Dinoman96 posted...
Granted, if anything, Starfox only deserves two, but I really feel that Krystal deserves to be playable on the grounds that the staff has unique potential, and if I replaced Falco -and- Wolf with Krystal...hoo boy, I'd have a mob after me. ;_;

you already have palutena in your roster, she also has the whole magic staff thing, so i'd say sack krystal.

I'd think that Palutena would be more of a "Shoot you with my goddess powers!" kind of staff user, whereas Krystal would be more in your face with her weapon.
---
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3733/drawh.png
#23Pyromaniac Roy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:59:06 PM

I figure Krystal will actually attack with the staff, though. I don't see Palutena smacking people with the staff, so much as she might kind of levitate it a small distance away and strike enemies from a middle-range. If you're familiar with the series, Blazblue's Litchi is a good way of explaining that. I've got quite an imagination, I could draft up some movesets for both characters detailing how they'd play, if you'd like?
---
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.
Playstation Network: kaosuroi | Nintendo Network: pitaya
#24SushiCake3644Posted 7/13/2013 8:26:16 PM
I think Toad could be in Smash.
#25SushiCake3644Posted 7/13/2013 8:26:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]