Would anyone be interested in a new "History Behind the Moves" series?

#1StreetPasWantrPosted 7/13/2013 7:57:47 PM
Once SSB4 comes out, would anyone be interested in this series? I wanted to make one, though I'm not sure if its worth it.

Example: (with Meleel) http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTfk3-I4UJg
---
Red Team: Squad 1, 6/25/13. The 1st time you see this in a sig, put it in your own sig and add one to the number and today's date. Will Red or Blue win?
#2DasDavidPosted 7/13/2013 7:59:16 PM
Oh I remember seeing those all the time while I at breakfast this past semester haha. I enjoy those alot, always wished there was more.
---
Latest SSB4 Dream Roster
http://i.imgur.com/8MR6mGa.png?1
#3clawshot52Posted 7/13/2013 8:04:59 PM
Wait, are you CrappyCaptureDevice? I'd love to see more.
---
Signature.
#4StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 8:05:18 PM
DasDavid posted...
Oh I remember seeing those all the time while I at breakfast this past semester haha. I enjoy those alot, always wished there was more.

Well, I'm planning to make some for SSB4. I might do Brawl-exclusives if they haven't been already done.
---
Red Team: Squad 1, 6/25/13. The 1st time you see this in a sig, put it in your own sig and add one to the number and today's date. Will Red or Blue win?
#5StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 8:05:42 PM
clawshot52 posted...
Wait, are you CrappyCaptureDevice? I'd love to see more.

Nope. But I'll try to keep his style.
---
#6SolidHaseoPosted 7/13/2013 8:07:15 PM
Yes please, even I don't know where most character moves came from LOL
---
R:63 is the best rule in the history of mankind!!!
#7KlRBEHPosted 7/13/2013 8:07:41 PM
Hell yeah
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#8EvosthunderMkIIPosted 7/13/2013 8:09:35 PM
F*** yeah
---
-New and improved, baby.
-Deviant. Poster. N****. Gamer.
#9clawshot52Posted 7/13/2013 8:11:07 PM
I'd be fine with that. He's made a few videos for Brawl, but it's been over a year since his last one. I would recommend contacting him first, just to make sure that he's not planning on doing any more and would be OK with you continuing the videos. If that's fine with him, I would recommend starting where he left off. I think Pit's the next character to cover.
---
Signature.
#10StreetPasWantr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 8:28:24 PM
clawshot52 posted...
I'd be fine with that. He's made a few videos for Brawl, but it's been over a year since his last one. I would recommend contacting him first, just to make sure that he's not planning on doing any more and would be OK with you continuing the videos. If that's fine with him, I would recommend starting where he left off. I think Pit's the next character to cover.

Sorry, can't contact him. He's basically gone from the Internet. However, I'll credit him as inspiration.

I might do a Brawl one for test purposes, but only after getting a capture card.
---