-Chrom (Fire Emblem)
-Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
-Takamaru (Samurai Warriors)
-Ridley (Metroid)
-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Masked Man (Mother)
-The Villager (Animal Crossing)
-Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
-Fossil Fighter (Fossil Fighter) (OBSCURE CHOICE)
-Mega Man (Megaman Franchise)

AND A FINAL CHOICE THAT IS RATHER OBSCURE…
-Pikmin 3 Antagonist Creature
Here’s what it looks like: http://images.wikia.com/pikmin/images/5/54/Pikmin3_WTFISTHIS.jpeg

CUTS:
-Ike
-Lucario
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
-Falco
-Snake

Total Characters: 45

EXPLANATIONS FOR THOSE I DEEM NECESSARY:

Zoroark:
It was either keep Pokemon Trainer or Lucario; I felt like Pokemon Trainer was too heavily disliked and Lucario would play too much like Mewtwo, so I figured Zoroark would be a good addition. Representing generation five, Zoroark could use basic punches, jabs, chops, tail whaps, and kicks with his lanky body and of course dark/psychic type attacks such as his illusions.

Ridley:
Despite all the oversized character debate, I think he could easily be shrunk down to SSB size. Of course he would be a heavyweight. I honestly hate his new Other M model, so I hope they would use his Metroid Prime form. Metroid hasn’t been popular recently, but I think it’s an original sci-fi franchise that deserves at least one more character.
Fossil Fighter:
Really no explanation cause he won’t make it in, but he would fun would he not? A fierce dinosaur at your disposal… versus Mario?

Krystal:
I felt bad cutting Falco, but he is a complete clone of Fox. In more recent games, Krystal rivals the relevance of Falco, being Fox’s girlfriend and whatnot, and she could have a much more unique moveset ranging from bombs to magic. So yes, I think Krystal is a relevant character to the series that would make a great fighter and an acceptable replacement of Falco.

Masked Man:
Earthbound is an abused franchise. Does it deserve three characters? No. But Masked Man, I feel would make a unique, lightweight antagonist. He has what, PSI, some sort of sword, and wings? Wow… but in any case he could be omitted and I wouldn’t care.

Pikmin 3 Antagonist:
Pikmin is one of the most original, creative, underrated franchises of all time (IMO). Pikmin 3 deserves two reps at most, and for advertisement and variety’s sake this odd creature makes the cut. Able to morph his golden, fluid-like body into various shapes pertaining to various hazards, he would make a versatile, epic fighter. While I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question… it’s probably not happening. I am very excited given that Pikmin usually doesn’t have villians; nature itself is usually the antagonist!
#2KillerKremlingPosted 7/13/2013 9:18:02 PM
Poor F-Zero, always getting stuck with just a single rep when there are so many possibilities. Granted the single rep is the most badass man ever created, but still...
---
Ridley is Love, Ridley is Life
#3CharizardFirePosted 7/13/2013 9:19:04 PM
Takamaru isn't from the Samurai Warriors series. He was just a guest character in one of those games.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4VariasiPosted 7/13/2013 9:19:50 PM
PandorraXD posted...
Able to morph his golden, fluid-like body into various shapes pertaining to various hazards, he would make a versatile, epic fighter.

I read 'Able' as 'Alph' and for a second I was absolutely horrified