This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A balance between melee and brawl would show the devs know nothing

#31XxIamKiraXxPosted 7/16/2013 8:47:06 AM
Melee was crap, Brawl was the best. Evolve or die.
#32Soniv4Ever10Posted 7/16/2013 9:01:40 AM(edited)
Anclation posted...
Why so bitter Melee fanboys? Just because Brawl sold way more, got better reviews, is generally the more liked game (and... all of this is irrelevant if you don't even look at why things are as they are) and undeniably improved on Melee in tons of different ways? (clearly not paying to attention to the one aspect of the game people are actually talking about that wasn't improved, nice)

Get out, willfully ignorant people like you are what make this situation worse and cause the rift in the community to grow (I don't condone it on either side before some genius comes in here trying to accuse me of being a fanboy)

"Herpaderp! It sold more, has better graphics, has more content, and got better reviews so clearly it's the better game !!!!1111 lololol stop hating Melee fanboys!"

Hmm... this makes me wonder why the majority of Call of Duty fans put CoD 4 on a pedestal and act like none of the recent games can even touch its greatness.

Clearly the DMC fanbase loves 4 more than 3 or 1 because it sold more.

XxIamKiraXx posted...
Melee was crap, Brawl was the best. Evolve or die.

Or maybe we can all stop being idiots because everything isn't black and white?
---
PSN:PhantomResonance
NNID:TheyCallMeSonic
#33uberking422Posted 7/16/2013 9:12:17 AM
The devs know nothing*

*about what I want, which is the only thing that matters because I'm a self centered little twerp.
#34majorgalaxyPosted 7/16/2013 9:35:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z92MxCndZa4
---
EVO ended. Awwww :(
GT:MayorofEarth2
#35WetstewPosted 7/16/2013 9:47:18 AM
I like Brawl's slower pace, I found the more defensive playstyle fun.

My group of friends also frown on projectile spamming so that may be why it stays competitive and fun for my group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heenWdYYhg0
The Smash 4 should just be Divekick, that will speed up matches.
---
For every good thing in life, there is one indirect link to a photo service. -eco master