This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attn: People requesting absurd characters

#1SeromontisPosted 7/17/2013 8:23:23 AM
You, who request characters such as Ridley, Owain, Lucina, Tharja, Avatar, Ghirahim, Palutena, Magnus, Dark Pit, Krystal, Rosalina, Shulk, Black Shadow, Geno, Takamaru, Isaac, Dixie Kong and Lloyd...

...I'm gonna love to taste your salty tears of disappointment when the full roster is revealed.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't like some of those characters in, but common sense dictates they're not gonna make it.
#2ecylisPosted 7/17/2013 8:24:36 AM
Seromontis posted...
You, who request characters such as Ridley, Owain, Lucina, Tharja, Avatar, Ghirahim, Palutena, Magnus, Dark Pit, Krystal, Rosalina, Shulk, Black Shadow, Geno, Takamaru, Isaac, Dixie Kong and Lloyd...

...I'm gonna love to taste your salty tears of disappointment when the full roster is revealed.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't like some of those characters in, but common sense dictates they're not gonna make it.

Main villain of one of Nintendo's biggest franchises is an absurd character. Yeah right.
#3k_sidPosted 7/17/2013 8:26:35 AM
Seromontis posted...

say that to Wii Fit Trainer
#4spamamdorfPosted 7/17/2013 8:26:46 AM
I agree with most of this, but Ghirahim is at least plausible
#5ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 7/17/2013 8:26:55 AM
No Waluigi or Daisy? I'm just saying, I have my doubts. I wanna see them, but I'm surprised they aren't considered "absurd" by other people.
---
Kaljinyu
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 7/17/2013 8:27:58 AM(edited)
ecylis posted...
Seromontis posted...

Main villain of one of Nintendo's biggest franchises is an absurd character. Yeah right.

And two of the main characters of Awakening (Lucina and the Avatar), one of which was used frequently used in adsvertising, which saved FE from going down have absolutely no chance it seems. >.> (though I am expecting Chrom).
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#7Davidk92Posted 7/17/2013 8:27:28 AM
spamamdorf posted...
I agree with most of this, but Palutena and Dixie are at least plausible

Fix'd.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#8Seromontis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 8:27:28 AM
ecylis posted...
Seromontis posted...

...as a playable character, exactly.
#9The_KoreyPosted 7/17/2013 8:28:05 AM
Shulk is absurd? Yeahhhnoooope...
---
Because I can...
#10ZeroGravity38Posted 7/17/2013 8:28:13 AM
Seromontis posted...

Why is dixie kong absurd? She has a higher chance of being in more then the others you listed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/B9cUhho.gif