This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign if you did this on the character select when you were younger.

#1GreatJallopiPosted 7/22/2013 6:06:02 AM
Select Pikachu or Pichu. When the announcer has only said "Pi-" have your buddy cut him off by selecting Ness.

Immature? Absolutely. But I was also 9 when Melee came out.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
#2dengel3587Posted 7/22/2013 6:08:27 AM(edited)
Ha! Cus it sounds like a man's private part!!

EDIT: Oh and no I never did that you sick twisted person!
#3ElectricNovaPosted 7/22/2013 6:08:54 AM
Nah, when I was younger it was.

*Insert character*
*FOX*
*Insert character*

Mario! FOX! Peach! The accent of the announcer makes it sound.... interesting.
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#4KingTumbleweedPosted 7/22/2013 6:10:58 AM
"No Cont-"
crowd goes "aww"

Sounds very awkward.
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#5LittleMac222Posted 7/22/2013 6:14:29 AM
Nope, I actually played the game. Sounds like something an immature casual would do.
#612RougePosted 7/22/2013 6:15:41 AM
No, but I got four people together and we'd all just keep picking up and placing the puck thingy on Mr. Game and Watch so the announcer would keep saying his name, over and over.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#7GreatJallopi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 6:48:08 AM
LittleMac222 posted...
Nope, I actually played the game. Sounds like something an immature casual would do.
If your head wasn't so far up your ass, you'd have read in the title that it says when you were younger, and that I explicitly stated in the original post that I did this when I was nine.

It's funny that elitists like you wonder why people around here dislike them. I was f***ing nine. Get a grip. I think competitive gaming is stupid enough now, at twenty one, but if you were worried about a competitive gaming scene at age nine, then you must not have had a childhood. I was busy, y'know, being a normal kid.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
#8OhGoodGriefPosted 7/22/2013 6:59:26 AM
GreatJallopi posted...
LittleMac222 posted...
If your head wasn't so far up your ass, you'd have read in the title that it says when you were younger, and that I explicitly stated in the original post that I did this when I was nine.

It's funny that elitists like you wonder why people around here dislike them. I was f***ing nine. Get a grip. I think competitive gaming is stupid enough now, at twenty one, but if you were worried about a competitive gaming scene at age nine, then you must not have had a childhood. I was busy, y'know, being a normal kid.

Wow, take it easy...
He was clearly trolling you
#9jerrbear64Posted 7/22/2013 7:00:14 AM
I might have to go try this
#10Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/22/2013 7:03:17 AM
GreatJallopi posted...
LittleMac222 posted...

Competitive gaming.........stupid.......lmfao.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.