This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate my updated character roster (picture included)

#1User728Posted 7/22/2013 5:50:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xeAS6ci.jpg

Characters:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Wario
Toad
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganon
Samus/ZSS
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Ness
Poo
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer (male/female alt costumes and same three pokemon as last time)
Mewtwo (new form)
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Marth
Isaac
Ice Climbers
Pit
Balloon Fighter
Little Mac
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Ice Hockey fat guy
Sonic
Mega Man
#2tehponycornPosted 7/22/2013 5:54:35 PM
The picture sucks.

0/10
---
Shulk needs to be in Smash Bros. 4, nuff said.
My roster for SSB4: http://i.imgur.com/1nmlwn9.png
#3Inu100Posted 7/22/2013 5:57:10 PM
tehponycorn posted...
The picture sucks.

0/10

---
3ds FC: 4914-3516-8976
Town: Tempesta
#4MechaKoopa5000Posted 7/22/2013 6:12:01 PM
I want Dedede to look like that in the game. 10/10 for Dedede alone.
---
SSB4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/R84ZL2c.jpg
#5MechaKoopa5000Posted 7/22/2013 6:20:45 PM
This post got the MechaKoopa5000 kiss of death.
---
SSB4 roster: http://i.imgur.com/R84ZL2c.jpg
#6Rayquaza487Posted 7/22/2013 6:23:58 PM
Is Toad taking a dump? And what the crap is up with ma man cap'n falcon???

0/10 for lack of originality and roster sucks

This is literally like the third roster like this this week. Not even funny.
---
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
#7Jolts_DPosted 7/22/2013 6:27:24 PM
I don't know the official roster or anything (aside from the last three), so I'm only making my comments based on what I see here. Also, I cut out any characters that have been previously playable.

Toad - No, just...no.

Dixie Kong - Tiny Kong would be infinitely better. Being able to wall climb and shrink at will in addition to helicopter hair would be great.

Poo - Seeing how Ness already uses a lot of the spells Paula and Poo have, there's no need for him. Jeff, on the other hand, would be fun with his crazy gizmos and whatnot.

Isaac - I'm assuming he's part of the Fire Emblem series, seeing as he was listed after Marth. Seeing as I don't know who he is, I can't really give a proper comment.

Balloon Fighter - This would be weird, but I guess if the Villager can make it, maybe Balloon Fighter could too.

Little Mac - This would actually be pretty fun.

Villager - I have a feeling this guy will take some getting used to.

Wii Fit Trainer - Her moves look pretty interesting.

Mega Man - Well, fan service you know. As a fan of the old Mega Man games, I'm interested in seeing how he plays out.
---
PSN: Jolts_D -- Wii: 4904 4141 7630 4936
Gamertag: Jragun -- Steam: Jragun
#8User728(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 6:29:19 PM
Isaac = Golden Sun
#9Rayquaza487Posted 7/22/2013 6:34:24 PM
Jolts_D posted...
I don't know the official roster or anything (aside from the last three), so I'm only making my comments based on what I see here. Also, I cut out any characters that have been previously playable.

Toad - No, just...no.

Dixie Kong - Tiny Kong would be infinitely better. Being able to wall climb and shrink at will in addition to helicopter hair would be great.

Poo - Seeing how Ness already uses a lot of the spells Paula and Poo have, there's no need for him. Jeff, on the other hand, would be fun with his crazy gizmos and whatnot.

Isaac - I'm assuming he's part of the Fire Emblem series, seeing as he was listed after Marth. Seeing as I don't know who he is, I can't really give a proper comment.

Balloon Fighter - This would be weird, but I guess if the Villager can make it, maybe Balloon Fighter could too.

Mega Man - Well, fan service you know. As a fan of the old Mega Man games, I'm interested in seeing how he plays out.

" Isaac a part of Fire Emblem"
- Wow. No comment whatsoever. Hope you aren't being serious, if so, I'm out.
---
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
#10SushiCake3644Posted 7/25/2013 6:45:47 AM
Jolts_D posted...

Toad - No, just...no.

Toad is staying. He could be unique, unlike someone who just throws punches. But I may be wrong, Little Mac might be unique, but Toad would always be more unique than him.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5000-1894-6879