Stage/Items Prediction

#1Moocow123450Posted 7/24/2013 8:51:34 AM(edited)
With all of this talk about characters, stages/items get mostly ignored. The question is, what stage/item do you WANT to be in? Which ones do you think will be in?

I want there to be a different Kid Icarus stage based off of the battle in chapter nine with Medusa. It would be a flying platform taking you through the battle with the hazards of the battle (such as Medusa) being the hazards of the stage. At the end, it would take you back to the beginning far away from the arena (it could be a drop-off point somewhere in the arena). However, I doubt that will make it in because a different one has already been confirmed, but it's still possible.

Also, please explain what the stage would look like or how the item would control. (as of post 17).
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#212RougePosted 7/24/2013 8:03:35 AM
Off topic: You spelled Staravia wrong in your sig.

On Topic: I really want a Galaxy stage.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#3Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:05:33 AM
12Rouge posted...
Off topic: You spelled Staravia wrong in your sig.

*facepalm* thanks :p
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#4aliashubbatchPosted 7/24/2013 8:10:07 AM
I want Pokeball Pokemon that I would actually run away from. Brawl's Pokemon sucked.
Also, bring back the Red Shells.
Keep the Cracker Launcher (it was too much fun).
Change the Ray Gun to an NES Zapper and make the Power Glove into an item, cause "it's so bad."
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026
#5Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:15:12 AM
aliashubbatch posted...
Change the Ray Gun to an NES Zapper and make the Power Glove into an item, cause "it's so bad."

I really liked the cracker launcher.
I don't find much of a point changing the Ray Gun's look, though. I know the NES Zapper is more iconic, but the Ray Gun has been in the series since the beginning. Also, I would love to see a Power Glove item just for the sheer hilarity of the randomness in the game, but I doubt that it'd be included.
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Staravia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#6BrnHeatAAPosted 7/24/2013 8:16:12 AM
I haven't played Fire Emblem, but do we even have items from the series yet? That would be nice.

The paintbrush from Super Mario Sunshine would be cool. It would either be a direct hit blunt weapon, or throw a little slop in front that slows down characters when traversing through it. It would fade over time.

Mario Party items would be an interesting item for coin matches at least.

Just watched the original Zelda recently and perhaps the Blue Ring could be a rare item (like the Pokemon heart swap in Brawl) that changes up team colors in team matches. It's a stretch, I know.

Star Bits would be fun to toss at people for low damage.

And lastly there were always those odd items that just seemed to be there cause they were spy/government items (motion sensor bomb, cloak). A grappling hook would be amazing to yank opponents over to you and wail on them or give everyone a chance at hooking the edge.
---
"God Wubs You" www.youtube.com/user/Rszkwski623
I'm a real Sonic Hero. http://i.imgur.com/r3TvZl5.png
#7Totes-My-BoatsPosted 7/24/2013 8:18:24 AM
Moocow123450 posted...
aliashubbatch posted...

I don't find much of a point changing the Ray Gun's look, though. I know the NES Zapper is more iconic, but the Ray Gun has been in the series since the beginning. Also, I would love to see a Power Glove item just for the sheer hilarity of the randomness in the game, but I doubt that it'd be included.

If they can have a snes peripheral work then I don't see how they wouldn't be able to implement the power glove as an item.
#8EvosthunderMkIIPosted 7/24/2013 8:20:28 AM
Vanish box.
---
-Professional rustler, new and improved.
-Deviant. Poster. N****. Gamer.
#9Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:20:46 AM
Totes-My-Boats posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
aliashubbatch posted...

If they can have a snes peripheral work then I don't see how they wouldn't be able to implement the power glove as an item.

I don't see how they can make it work, though. I've never used one myself, so I don't know what it was supposed to do (but obviously failed at), so that's the main reason I can't see how it can work.
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Staravia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#10aliashubbatchPosted 7/24/2013 8:20:56 AM
BrnHeatAA posted...
I haven't played Fire Emblem, but do we even have items from the series yet? That would be nice.

The paintbrush from Super Mario Sunshine would be cool. It would either be a direct hit blunt weapon, or throw a little slop in front that slows down characters when traversing through it. It would fade over time.

Mario Party items would be an interesting item for coin matches at least.

Just watched the original Zelda recently and perhaps the Blue Ring could be a rare item (like the Pokemon heart swap in Brawl) that changes up team colors in team matches. It's a stretch, I know.

Star Bits would be fun to toss at people for low damage.

And lastly there were always those odd items that just seemed to be there cause they were spy/government items (motion sensor bomb, cloak). A grappling hook would be amazing to yank opponents over to you and wail on them or give everyone a chance at hooking the edge.

That's another thing; change the motion sensor mine back to their Melee models.
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026