This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stage/Items Prediction

#11dengel3587Posted 7/24/2013 7:21:51 AM
I would like it if they changed the Ray Gun so that heavy characters can get out of it and not just light characters. Same goes for the fan with larger characters compared to smaller characters. Though, I won't have to worry about this at all if they change the online so I don't get stuck with people who hold onto a fan until you get close and just mash A forever.
#12Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:23:02 AM
dengel3587 posted...
I would like it if they changed the Ray Gun so that heavy characters can get out of it and not just light characters. Same goes for the fan with larger characters compared to smaller characters. Though, I won't have to worry about this at all if they change the online so I don't get stuck with people who hold onto a fan until you get close and just mash A forever.

Yeah, the fan was a bit spammy (which made it fun to use :p). Maybe make it a bit slower?
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Staravia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#13aliashubbatchPosted 7/24/2013 7:24:24 AM
Moocow123450 posted...
Totes-My-Boats posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
Keep the Cracker Launcher (it was too much fun).
Change the Ray Gun to an NES Zapper and make the Power Glove into an item, cause "it's so bad."

I really liked the cracker launcher.
I don't find much of a point changing the Ray Gun's look, though. I know the NES Zapper is more iconic, but the Ray Gun has been in the series since the beginning. Also, I would love to see a Power Glove item just for the sheer hilarity of the randomness in the game, but I doubt that it'd be included.

If they can have a snes peripheral work then I don't see how they wouldn't be able to implement the power glove as an item.

I don't see how they can make it work, though. I've never used one myself, so I don't know what it was supposed to do (but obviously failed at), so that's the main reason I can't see how it can work.

It could increase your throwing power, cause "its so bad."
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026
#14Totes-My-BoatsPosted 7/24/2013 7:32:28 AM
aliashubbatch posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
Totes-My-Boats posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
Keep the Cracker Launcher (it was too much fun).
Change the Ray Gun to an NES Zapper and make the Power Glove into an item, cause "it's so bad."

I really liked the cracker launcher.
I don't find much of a point changing the Ray Gun's look, though. I know the NES Zapper is more iconic, but the Ray Gun has been in the series since the beginning. Also, I would love to see a Power Glove item just for the sheer hilarity of the randomness in the game, but I doubt that it'd be included.

If they can have a snes peripheral work then I don't see how they wouldn't be able to implement the power glove as an item.

I don't see how they can make it work, though. I've never used one myself, so I don't know what it was supposed to do (but obviously failed at), so that's the main reason I can't see how it can work.

It could increase your throwing power, cause "its so bad."

Or maybe it can have the affect of a pow block and the player is able to punch the ground three separate times creating an earthquake effect, launching characters farther and dealing more damage as it's used.
#15Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:40:19 AM
I just realized that I never put my item here :p
Maybe a spellbook from fire emblem which allows you to shoot x spells (light lightning and maybe 10 spells? Similar to the blaster only slower but more powerful?)
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Staravia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)
#16nucacola11Posted 7/24/2013 7:48:52 AM
Stage- Flatland 3
Pokemon Stadium 3

Items- Continuous beam gun
#17Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 8:26:51 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump
---
#18Absolute23Posted 7/24/2013 8:31:50 AM
The magic wand from Zelda I that turns to flames on impact. Bonus points if it uses the same sound effects.
Watermelon seeds from Yoshi's Island.
Rambi from DKC.
Energy Tank from Megaman
An eggplant from Kid Icarus.
#19Moocow123450(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 10:09:59 AM
*runs into topic*
*bumps it forward*
---
Diamond Nuzlocke: Arson (Ponyta), Shelly (Gastrodon), Chirpy (Staravia), Mega Woman (Graveler), Sparky (Luxray), Sir Swoop (Crobat)