This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The best roster!

#11sterlingtygerPosted 7/26/2013 1:50:52 PM
sterlingtyger posted...
Jigglypuff? Really? Of all the Pokemon, you'd go for JIGGLYPUFF?

Come on, what about Mewtwo!! Or Meowth! Sure Jigglypuff's cute and all, but there's WAY more important Pokemon. Just Pikachu and Jigglypuff would be dumb.

Also, I'm not so sure about Luigi. Isn't he just the second-player character in like, 3 or 4 of the Mario games? Like, sure, alright, I can kinda see it, but it'd be better to have someone who wouldn't be so similar to anyone else. I mean with only 12 characters, you'd want a lot of different, varying playstyles.
Personally, I'd shoot for Little Mac, I mean, come on, he's like one of Nintendo's biggest stars and you don't have him! You have freaking NESS from that dumb SNES game that nobody bought and even the ADVERTISEMENTS said that it stinks, but not Little Mac? COME ON, dude. Get real.

Just so it's clear, I get the joke, I'm not an idiot I am just voicing my OWN issues with the original Smash Bros roster; notably Jigglypuff and Luigi.
#12KlRBEHPosted 7/26/2013 2:17:36 PM
Wow this roster is terrible, those characters don't represent Nintendo's most popular franchises at all!
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#13MajesticPaladinPosted 7/26/2013 2:19:03 PM
Wow, I just notice that this is the original roster of Smash Bros 64.
---
Perfectionist.
#1412RougePosted 7/26/2013 2:27:03 PM
It could use a few more characters. Maybe like Marth, Zelda, or potentially Ice Climbers (let's go retro, man!). Also, it lacks villains, which are a big part of Nintendo games. Bowser and Ganondorf are great choices!
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#15SushiCake3644Posted 7/27/2013 10:02:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16ThePalmOfShamePosted 7/27/2013 10:04:45 AM
No Picard
---
Be ashamed.