This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is your favorite game character?

#1smashman92Posted 7/25/2013 5:15:42 PM
Mine is Mario (who else lol)
---
Charizard for SSBU
#2PhlipDarkRiotPosted 7/25/2013 5:17:06 PM
Honestly, Shadow the Hedgehog. I don't want him in Smash, so don't worry lol. Yoshi and Weegee are right up there though.
---
Beyond these lines lies Darkness. And that remains true until computers are transparent. Which is just so unnecessary.
#3NinjaNomad196Posted 7/25/2013 5:21:28 PM
I have about 5 (sorry):
1.) Pit
2.) Zero
3.) Ezio Auditore
4.) Little Mac
5.) Sackboy
---
I'd die of joy if these people were in Smash:
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#4supersmashbrosfPosted 7/25/2013 5:23:42 PM
Solid Snake.
---
(>'.')> You're pretty good.
http://i.imgur.com/PLTV53A.jpg
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 7/25/2013 5:23:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 7/25/2013 5:25:11 PM
Somewhere between E-102 Gamma, Ludwig von Koopa, Mewtwo, Pac-Man and Shadow.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic!-MetaFalconPunch
DISCLAIMER: English isn't my main language.
#7MiyamotoSakuraiPosted 7/25/2013 5:34:40 PM
Groose because he was the real hero of Skyward Sword for discovering Grooseland!

In all seriousness though, Samus Aran (pre-Other M) because she's an awesome space bounty hunter who doesn't let anyone get in her way but still has enough heart to always do things for the greater good. She is resourceful by scanning her environments and upgrading her suit to progress yet can handle crazy tasks such as wiping out entire species and destroying planets. Plus, I really like her rivalry with Ridley because he killed her parents but she's killed him multiple times, pitting the two in an endless cycle of battle among the stars. She proves that women can surpass men in terms of heroism and power, a breath of fresh air from Nintendo's tendency to make most notable female characters damsel-in-distresses, and she's incredibly good-looking to boot.
#8Belmont_92Posted 7/25/2013 5:51:21 PM(edited)
Somewhere around Phoenix Wright, Laguna Loire, and Soma Cruz. Link is an honorable mention.

EDIT: Actually Sigurd should be up there instead of Link, not too many men conquer countries, marry on the first date and is consistently an amazing unit from the first chapter of the game to the end.
---
The Official Astaroth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#9terminacarnivalPosted 7/25/2013 5:38:25 PM
Top 10

10.Viridi-Kid Icarus Uprising

9.Merric-Fire Emblem

8.Vaati-Legend of Zelda

7.Luigi

6.Falco Lombardi

5.Marth

4.Link

3.Leif-Fire Emblem

2.Pit

1.King Dedede
#10CanyouGuessPosted 7/25/2013 5:48:04 PM
Doesn't get better than Wario. A superstrong, selfish, and hedonistic anti-hero who only cares about money and himself. He's such a jerkass that you can't help but love hm.
---
Any contradictions to the above statement are incorrect.