You guys are overreacting about the whole SSE thing

#1KEN181Posted 7/27/2013 6:22:01 AM
The reason it was scrapped was because Sakurai thought it wasn't rewarding enough.. So now he's working on a single player mode that is more rewarding for the player... and that's bad?

.. and don't get me wrong, I enjoyed SSE, but has anyone of you ever played through it more than once? I didn't, because once you've seen everything there's no real reward for playing it again, and it's time consuming.

I didn't really like Melee's single player either, but it only took a couple minutes per run, so I found myself playing it once in a while.

Anyways, the point of this topic is to look forward to the new single player mode, Sakurai is not the kind of person to scrap something before he found something better to replace it with.
We barely even know anything about this game yet.
---
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 7/27/2013 6:26:40 AM
I did play it more than once and I enjoyed it. What now?
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#3KEN181(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 6:28:05 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...

Great, that means you'll enjoy the new one even more?
---
#4ElectricNovaPosted 7/27/2013 6:30:06 AM
Melee's adventure mode was fun when it actually had platforming areas. There were like two proper stages, and two minigame style ones, and then just a bunch of normal fights, just classic mode but predetermined.

Basically, if we have Melee's adventure mode, but with more themed platforming levels, i'm game.
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#5KingTumbleweedPosted 7/27/2013 6:33:21 AM
KEN181 posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Great, that means you'll enjoy the new one even more?

Well to be honest, I'm not really opposed to anything going on. I just wish the reactions would stop.
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#6KEN181(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 6:52:01 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
Well to be honest, I'm not really opposed to anything going on. I just wish the reactions would stop.

Exactly, that's what I would define as an overreaction, everytime some small detail surfaces that shows us nothing about the final product, someone makes a topic about not buying the game anymore
---
#7ChrisCanbergPosted 7/27/2013 6:53:26 AM
I feel like people also forget that Sakurai packs so much content into his games. It's not like there won't be anything to keep us busy. If anything, there will be more than ever.
#8hypnohuskyPosted 7/27/2013 6:54:49 AM
SSE was terrible in Brawl. and for a MP game, I dont care about campaign
---
Squirrel: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92931017
Trigger: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105516595
#9TheMasterTurtlePosted 7/27/2013 7:09:07 AM
hypnohusky posted...
SSE was terrible in Brawl. and for a MP game, I dont care about campaign

Please, don't call it a 'campaign'. It is far from a campaign. Do you even know what a campaign is?A campaign would be something like the main game in Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together because you know, you actually go on campaigns in that game. But even then it isn't a single campaign so my point there is moot.

Don't use the word campaign.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.