Don't forget about the secret 4th playable character in the new donkey kong game

#1NoJobBobPosted 7/27/2013 3:55:43 PM
Whoever it is will have a pretty good chance at getting in this game
#2WillWarePosted 7/27/2013 3:59:55 PM
I'm sure Dixie will get in well before [spoiler] will.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where a watched topic never boils.
#3smashman92Posted 7/27/2013 4:01:09 PM
Oh yeah. If it's a playable character, it probably won't be K. Kool
---
Charizard for SSBU
#4NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 4:02:54 PM
I dont see Dixie getting in ever. They want characters that are going to bring something really unique to the table. Dixie offers nothing besides her hair float, which is already similar to how peach works. If the 4th characters offers more gameplay opportunities, then I'd assume they'd get in before she does
#5sterlingtygerPosted 7/27/2013 4:06:15 PM
It's gonna be Funky or K. Rool. If it's K. Rool, then he's in. If it's Funky, he's not. End of story.
#6NinjaNomad196Posted 7/27/2013 4:56:01 PM
sterlingtyger posted...
It's gonna be Funky or K. Rool. If it's K. Rool, then he's in. If it's Funky, he's not. End of story.

---
I'd die of joy if these people were in Smash:
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#7donkey_kong_jr_Posted 7/27/2013 4:59:17 PM
It'll probably be DK Jr, Funky, or Kiddy. I heavily doubt any of these will have a chance of being a playable character in this.
#8Ari917Posted 7/27/2013 5:03:12 PM
donkey_kong_jr_ posted...
It'll probably be DK Jr, Funky, or Kiddy. I heavily doubt any of these will have a chance of being a playable character in this.

I think it's confirmed to not be Kiddy, so it's either DK Jr. Funky or even King K. Rool pulling an enemy mine.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#9Belmont_92Posted 7/27/2013 5:19:18 PM
Donkey Kong Jr. Is the Donkey Kong we have today (since Donkey Kong Country), Cranky was the original Donkey Kong.

So DK Jr. Should be out of the question, leaving Funky, possibly K. Rool or an odd Kong like Lankey or Chunky which I doubt.

Probably going to be Funky.
---
The Official Astaroth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#10squirrel_boyPosted 7/27/2013 5:25:05 PM
sterlingtyger posted...

Pretty much this. I'm leaning towards K Rool though. Why would they be so secretive if it were just another kong?