Olimar vs Pikachu(Canon)

#1messhia_darkPosted 7/27/2013 11:04:44 PM
And the winner is?
---
Everything bad I do is for a good reason.
#2ProfessorFayPosted 7/27/2013 11:05:32 PM
Pikachu literally just takes a step.
---
I said so ravenously.
Farewell Faywell. Junko Enoshima.
#3EvosthunderMkIIPosted 7/27/2013 11:06:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4achimedPosted 7/27/2013 11:07:11 PM
*CRUNCH*
---
Do you see the world in different colors? Do you see the world in black and gray?
#5darkx_on_phonePosted 7/27/2013 11:10:40 PM
Olimar vs anyone in the game in canon is a loss for Olimar. Even little Pichu would kill him by stepping on him
---
darkx is posting from his phone
Isaac and Mewtwo for Smash 4!
#6GhastsPosted 7/27/2013 11:12:30 PM
darkx_on_phone posted...
Olimar vs anyone in the game in canon is a loss for Olimar. Even little Pichu would kill him by stepping on him

This. Even Kirby who is just a couple of inches would win.
---
Nanocarp and such.
#7The_Nega_ShadowPosted 7/27/2013 11:54:16 PM
Canonically, Pikachu is probably the size of a small mountain compared to Olimar, so the answer is obvious.
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!
#8DorotimusWitikPosted 7/28/2013 1:53:18 AM(edited)
I'm going to give this one to Olimar. Yeah, the guy is small, but he has a few advantages. First, he'd be practically unnoticeable to Pikachu until after he had already made his move. Second, he has various tools that could completely screw Pikachu over if he got the first hit including some kind of petrification spray. All he has to do is petrify Pikachu and then poison him to death from the inside with an army of a hundred white Pikmin or so.

If Olimar isn't allowed to use his Pikmin army, he'd probably lose though just because his damage output is so crappy. Maybe he could nuke Pikachu from orbit with his spacecraft or something.

But yeah, Pikachu is pretty damn small too.

Canonically, Pikachu is probably the size of a small mountain compared to Olimar, so the answer is obvious.

Hardly. Olimar is 3/4 of an inch tall while Pikachu is 16 inches tall. He's only 21 times taller than Olimar and that's really just slightly larger than your typical Pikmin boss.
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 7/28/2013 1:59:11 AM
Pikachu used *insert any move name here*!
---
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#10JacornonthecobPosted 7/28/2013 2:59:20 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure some of the Pikmin bosses are Pikachu sized, and yellow Pikmin wod be immune. Olimar.