Olimar vs Pikachu(Canon)

#11SoulstigerPosted 7/28/2013 6:45:39 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
I'm pretty sure some of the Pikmin bosses are Pikachu sized, and yellow Pikmin wod be immune. Olimar.

Pikachu used Thunderbolt. *everyone but the yellows die, because we all know that Pikachu doesn't routinely ignore immunities all together, oh wait... Rhydon.... the yellows are dead too.* /topic
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#12TwilightOrochiPosted 7/28/2013 8:54:35 AM
Pikachu Stomps. Literally.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#13messhia_dark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 10:36:54 AM
bump
---
Everything bad I do is for a good reason.
#14NinjaNomad196Posted 7/28/2013 10:40:00 AM
DorotimusWitik posted...
I'm going to give this one to Olimar. Yeah, the guy is small, but he has a few advantages. First, he'd be practically unnoticeable to Pikachu until after he had already made his move. Second, he has various tools that could completely screw Pikachu over if he got the first hit including some kind of petrification spray. All he has to do is petrify Pikachu and then poison him to death from the inside with an army of a hundred white Pikmin or so.

If Olimar isn't allowed to use his Pikmin army, he'd probably lose though just because his damage output is so crappy. Maybe he could nuke Pikachu from orbit with his spacecraft or something.

But yeah, Pikachu is pretty (censored for the children) small too.

Canonically, Pikachu is probably the size of a small mountain compared to Olimar, so the answer is obvious.

Hardly. Olimar is 3/4 of an inch tall while Pikachu is 16 inches tall. He's only 21 times taller than Olimar and that's really just slightly larger than your typical Pikmin boss.

this.
---
I'd die of joy if these people were in Smash:
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#15JacornonthecobPosted 7/28/2013 10:47:29 AM
TwilightOrochi posted...
Pikachu Stomps. Literally.

Pikmin run out of the way and bash Pikachu to pieces. Literally.*

*Has to be yellow Pikmin or else they'd die real fast I'd bet.
#16MrSpacelySlatePosted 7/28/2013 10:48:42 AM
Not even fair. Pikachu.
#17JacornonthecobPosted 7/28/2013 11:08:26 AM
Can't the gun on Olimars spaceship blow up stars?
#18VariasiPosted 7/28/2013 1:59:11 PM
Jacornonthecob posted...

Supposedly.

Also, to everyone saying Pikachu can just use any move and win, Olimar's suit is electricity-resistant if this battle takes place after Pikmin 2. (and fire-proof and poison-proof...) It wouldn't hurt him a bit.

He should be pretty skilled at dodging Pikachu's stomps as well; a lot of Pikmin bosses are around or maybe just a liiiittle bit smaller than how Pikachu would be to Olimar.
#19CrystalKing5426Posted 7/28/2013 2:02:16 PM
Variasi posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

Supposedly.

Also, to everyone saying Pikachu can just use any move and win, Olimar's suit is electricity-resistant if this battle takes place after Pikmin 2. (and fire-proof and poison-proof...) It wouldn't hurt him a bit.

He should be pretty skilled at dodging Pikachu's stomps as well; a lot of Pikmin bosses are around or maybe just a liiiittle bit smaller than how Pikachu would be to Olimar.

Quick Attack.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#20VariasiPosted 7/28/2013 2:07:45 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Variasi posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

Supposedly.

Quick Attack.

Yeah, I can't argue much against that.

( In my defense I never said Olimar would win, despite him being my favorite Nintendo character. I do understand that he's severely weaker and much more underpowered than most of Nintendo's other characters ;; )