The only DLC that has a chance and that I want at all...

#1NinjaNomad196Posted 7/28/2013 11:04:59 AM
"The Forbidden 7" and any other unfinished or cut characters. I'd pay like 20 or 30 bucks for that pack. Maybe $5 a character (pretty expensive) but I would have to take a long time saving that up.
Your guys' thoughts? Would any of you agree with me or want this too? Is this at all likely?
---
I'd die of joy if these people were in Smash:
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#2ElectricNovaPosted 7/28/2013 11:06:38 AM
Really for this game I'd rather stay away from having DLC, it really doesn't seem like something that Sakurai would agree with either.

...Maybe something small like a music DLC would be alright. But then in the future when the Wii U is old, nobody will be able to access it...
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#3tehponycornPosted 7/28/2013 11:08:47 AM
I want and encourage DLC. Characters who have no chance at all at being in or side characters have better chances to be in. More Characters = More Money = More people who are happy. EVERYONE WINS
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*
#4ElectricNovaPosted 7/28/2013 11:12:30 AM
tehponycorn posted...
I want and encourage DLC. Characters who have no chance at all at being in or side characters have better chances to be in. More Characters = More Money = More people who are happy. EVERYONE WINS

....Except anyone playing 10 years from now when their favourite character is relegated to DLC and unavailable.

Gotta think about the long term, shame that the game industry isn't designed for that anymore.
---
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards
#5NinjaNomad196(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 11:12:51 AM
tehponycorn posted...

And if DLC comes after release, unfinished characters can be finished and be free. Also that means, more time = more balance = more joy!
---
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#6NinjaNomad196(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 11:14:33 AM
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...

....Except anyone playing 10 years from now when their favourite character is relegated to DLC and unavailable.

Gotta think about the long term, shame that the game industry isn't designed for that anymore.

Well I'm sure you could buy it now, and have it installed into your game so it stays there? I'm sure it'll be at least 6 years or so still the 3DS E-Shop shuts down, and like 9 more at least until the Wii U E-Shop shuts down.
---
#7koopabros64Posted 7/28/2013 11:15:28 AM
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...

Anyone playing 10 years from now would probably have already purchased their favorites.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#8tehponycornPosted 7/28/2013 11:15:46 AM
NinjaNomad196 posted...
tehponycorn posted...

And if DLC comes after release, unfinished characters can be finished and be free. Also that means, more time = more balance = more joy!

Yeah?...

Anyways, I'm not thinking long term, that's not the point. If we think about the long term, what's the point in buying games? They'll just become cheaper ten years from now. Why buy a Wii U when I can buy one for 10 dollars 50 years from now.
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*
#9JacornonthecobPosted 7/28/2013 11:17:47 AM
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...

Unless they release a complete edition, which everyone does.
#10NinjaNomad196(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 11:24:04 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...

Unless they release a complete edition, which everyone does.

Good Idea! It might come out a year or two later, but it'd be boss!!
---