The only DLC that has a chance and that I want at all...

#11SoaringDivePosted 7/28/2013 11:30:54 AM
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...
I want and encourage DLC. Characters who have no chance at all at being in or side characters have better chances to be in. More Characters = More Money = More people who are happy. EVERYONE WINS

....Except anyone playing 10 years from now when their favourite character is relegated to DLC and unavailable.

Gotta think about the long term, shame that the game industry isn't designed for that anymore.

It's either that or never available.
---
Check out my sound cloud! I write orchestra pieces, sometimes piano solos: https://soundcloud.com/soaringdive
If the link isn't there, it's 'cuz I edited :/
#12Lexmark1989Posted 7/28/2013 11:35:16 AM
ElectricNova posted...
tehponycorn posted...
I want and encourage DLC. Characters who have no chance at all at being in or side characters have better chances to be in. More Characters = More Money = More people who are happy. EVERYONE WINS

....Except anyone playing 10 years from now when their favourite character is relegated to DLC and unavailable.

Gotta think about the long term, shame that the game industry isn't designed for that anymore.

Why would this matter anyway? The DLC is for people who support the game and the only way you wouldn't be able to support it is if you didn't have the game early. Companies make the most money off of early adopters not people buying 6 months to years later. Anyone who would have wanted the DLC bad enough will have already had the DLC by that point.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies