Donkey Kong vs. Knuckles (Canon)

#31EJWPosted 7/28/2013 4:48:42 PM(edited)
Flamemaster96 posted...
EJW posted...
Well, DK did beat up Dread Kong, Karate Kong, Ninja Kong, and Sumo Kong all using his own abilities in Jungle Beat and they're all freaking insane. Hell, he fought Sumo Kong on a meteor headed towards Earth.

As I said before, I believe DK can hold his own against Knuckles. Not saying he would win (or vise versa), but I am saying it's not going to be that simple of a fight.

Lol well that took long enough.

Hey, heading to the store and back takes a good amount of time.
---
Random user: Google is your friend.
Me: Google led me here now answer the damn question!!!
#32capturinggod200Posted 7/28/2013 6:48:35 PM
hey I like the music they use in sonic games they are nothing like saturday morning cartoon themes whens the last time you watched saturday morning cartoons those themes 20secs to a minute long and are about friendship when has a song on sonic been about friendship and goodness.
#33quinfordmacPosted 7/28/2013 6:51:09 PM
capturinggod200 posted...
hey I like the music they use in sonic games they are nothing like saturday morning cartoon themes whens the last time you watched saturday morning cartoons those themes 20secs to a minute long and are about friendship when has a song on sonic been about friendship and goodness.

What does this has to do about anything?
Also, are your Saturday morning cartoons Barney?
---
Not changing this signature until the Cleveland Browns win a super bowl, most likely never. Signed 4/24/13
#34EJWPosted 7/28/2013 6:55:48 PM(edited)
Apparently, it was just a way to bump the topic without saying "bump".
---
#35LUlGIPosted 7/28/2013 6:56:45 PM
capturinggod200 posted...

What does this has to do about anything?
Also, are your Saturday morning cartoons Barney?

I think he's replying to stfn.

Although, like Sonic's attitude, the whole rock music thing has died down in Sonic.
You might get 1 or 2 rock songs, but other than that, unless it's a remix to an old song, it's actually pretty new and original.

I mean heck, Unleashed went all out and did an orchestrated+jazz soundtrack
---
M&M: Mahvel & Melee
3DS FC: 4725 7977 1418
#36Pyromaniac RoyPosted 7/28/2013 6:58:01 PM
when has a song on sonic been about friendship and goodness.

Sonic Heroes was a bigger friendship speech than anything Téa Gardner has ever spoken.

Anyway, Knuckles takes this. Knuckles has a lot of physical strength, having performed feats that hilariously overshadow Donkey Kong's. He's also much faster, and has a significantly higher level of mobility. The only way DK takes this is if he shines a light in Knuckles' eyes while nearby, and that's just a very unlikely scenario.
---
I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave.
Playstation Network: kaosuroi | Nintendo Network: pitaya
#37DorotimusWitikPosted 7/28/2013 7:00:15 PM
Knuckles and Donkey Kong seem like they would be the best of friends. They are both dumb as rocks, they both like to throw things, and they both love the worst kind of self-referential rap music imaginable. If Knuckles were ever confirmed to like bananas or if Donkey Kong were ever deceived by Robotnik, I'd swear they were the same person. Monkey. Echidna. Whatever.
#38EJWPosted 7/28/2013 7:00:45 PM
Pyromaniac Roy posted...
Anyway, Knuckles takes this. Knuckles has a lot of physical strength, having performed feats that hilariously overshadow Donkey Kong's. He's also much faster, and has a significantly higher level of mobility.

Fill me in on those feats.
---
#39NeonivekPosted 7/28/2013 7:04:24 PM
Ok ignoring items (I am not going to use Super Knuckles or Super Donkey Kong)

Knuckles is sort of a lot stronger then Donkey Kong is and faster too.

While he defeated many impressive opponents DK cannot punch through hard stone like Knuckles can.

However since this is "Canon" and not "No plotarmor" Donkey Kong wins because he is a main character of a series and Knuckles isn't.

However that isn't saying much... Guybrush Threepwood could beat Galactus if they were to have a canon battle.
#40EJWPosted 7/28/2013 7:13:01 PM
Neonivek posted...
Ok ignoring items (I am not going to use Super Knuckles or Super Donkey Kong)

Knuckles is sort of a lot stronger then Donkey Kong is and faster too.

While he defeated many impressive opponents DK cannot punch through hard stone like Knuckles can.

Punching the moon.
---