Donkey Kong vs. Knuckles (Canon)

#81SideShowBattPosted 7/29/2013 6:27:29 AM
Knuckles. Not including any chaos emeralds he'd win regardless. He's just as strong if not more than DK, can move faster than DK, can glide, climb on any solid surface, dig and tunnel his way around DK.
---
3DS FC - 3480 2643 3055
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#82Vegeta1000Posted 7/29/2013 9:51:16 AM
The whole scene about Knuckles punching Sonic out of his Super form is like Robotnik outrunning Sonic. It was one of those silly things from the Genesis games that shouldn't be taken seriously. If Knuckles really was that strong, he would of killed Sonic in their fight at Hidden Palace or Mystic Ruins.
---
IT'S ME AUSTIN!!!!!
#83Rayquaza487Posted 7/29/2013 9:56:19 AM
Vegeta1000 posted...
The whole scene about Knuckles punching Sonic out of his Super form is like Robotnik outrunning Sonic. It was one of those silly things from the Genesis games that shouldn't be taken seriously. If Knuckles really was that strong, he would of killed Sonic in their fight at Hidden Palace or Mystic Ruins.

Lol you are so right. I remember playing Sonic when I was a kid, and was all like WTF? Why can't sonic just speed up and capture Eggman?

Regardless I still think its an easy win for knuckles, with or without Hyper/Super Mode. He's a lot faster, can drill into the ground, create magma and explosions with his fists, and can nearly fly. I find it hard to believe DK could last a minute in a fight with Knuckles.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Super Smash Bros. boards
I'm going to delete my account if Ridley is CONFIRMED for SSB4! ;P