Your Reaction: You buy the game and there's only 30 characters

#1Flamemaster96Posted 7/29/2013 5:35:53 AM
The roster has barely any newcomers (besides the already announced 3) and the roster includes

Mario
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus
Pit
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Pikachu
Olimar
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Mega Man
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
Meta Knight
Falco Lombardi
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Ness
The New Pokemon X Protagonist
Mewtwo (New Form)
Captain Falcon

and there's only 25 stages, and only 5 of them are from 64, Melee & Brawl.
---
Created 6/20/2013
This sig will not change until a 3D King of Fighters & Samurai Shodown is announced!
#2GhastsPosted 7/29/2013 5:38:30 AM
"Sakurai please. April Fools was 4 months ago."
---
Nanocarp and such.
#3Doug314Posted 7/29/2013 5:55:48 AM
Well, it could still be a very good game. The AIs would probably be indistinguishable from human players and the characters almost perfectly balanced. And a ridiculously good stage builder where you can make tons and tons of your own good stages or take good stages others made, so the stage limitation isn't that bad. There would be tons and tons of fun new single player modes, too. And one of the most important things is that there'd be so many options in the versus mode. And along with customizing the characters in the 3DS game, you could make up new movesets almost to the point of it being as if there were more characters, too. And almost everything would be super high quality. I don't think this would be that bad.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#4stfn12345Posted 7/29/2013 7:05:30 AM
I'd sue Nintendo for false advertisement, because after the mess (in my opinion) that was Brawl I'm not purchasing Smash 4 until I know exactly what to expect. A roster of 30 would result in a no buy, so they must have lied to me somewhere down the line.
#5Rot8er_ConeXPosted 7/31/2013 7:34:34 PM
Well, if I've just bought the game, then that would be thirty pre-unlocked characters. I would be excited.
---
I am on GameFAQs until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#6CharizardFirePosted 7/31/2013 7:34:54 PM
I would return the game.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#7TheAquaman803Posted 7/31/2013 7:36:17 PM
I'd unlock the newcomers.
#8JaedrikPosted 7/31/2013 7:39:06 PM
stfn12345 posted...
I'd sue Nintendo for false advertisement, because after the mess (in my opinion) that was Brawl I'm not purchasing Smash 4 until I know exactly what to expect. A roster of 30 would result in a no buy, so they must have lied to me somewhere down the line.

While I agree, going to sue a company for not outputting what you expected of them (read: you had no pre-existing contract clearly defining the quality of their output), that's. . . stupid and despicable, our judicial system is a mess as it is already.
Y'all should read "I, Pencil", that famous essay.