This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii Fit Trainer: Dumbest Character in the Series?

#1SirBillyNicPosted 7/29/2013 9:23:09 AM
Probably beating a dead horse here, but honestly, has there been a character in Smash Bros this dumb?

The Characters in this Series are meant to be iconic, or at least logical enough to warrant a spot in a fighting game like this. To me, the inclusion of Wii Fit Trainer reeks of self promotion & lack of ideas from the developers.
#2xgiraffes13xPosted 7/29/2013 9:24:19 AM
She presents Wii Fit which was extremely successful and a huge staple for the Wii. Try again.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png
#3l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 7/29/2013 9:26:23 AM
Ivysaur. NOBODY picks the grass starter.
---
You think I'm stupid for liking Nintendo? You're the one who thinks that "just for little kids" starts with an E.
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#4The_KoreyPosted 7/29/2013 9:26:46 AM
She seems of average intelligence...
I'm guessing either DK or Yoshi have the lowest IQ. Or maybe a pokemon.
---
Because I can...
#5SirBillyNic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 9:27:11 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
She presents Wii Fit which was extremely successful and a huge staple for the Wii. Try again.

Missing the point sunshine. Just because WiiFit sold doesn't make the mannequin iconic.
#6KurtExpressPosted 7/29/2013 9:28:25 AM
Nah, I was really happy to see her! I was like gahwut's happening? I love it! I hope there's another unexpected character!
---
Mewtwo, Villager, WFT, Megaman, Little Mac, K. Rool, Palutena, Chrom, Ridley, Isaac, Saki, Lip, ???, Pac-Man/Snake and Mii for Wii U/3DS
#7albertojz356Posted 7/29/2013 9:29:11 AM
The dumbest is probably Bowser. He knows how to invade and kidnap the princess but somehow his massive army can't keep two plumbers away. He also never checks to see if someone is spying on him like in paper Mario 64.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#8xgiraffes13xPosted 7/29/2013 9:29:14 AM
@TC: I think she's pretty iconic. If I didn't know she was revealed and bought the game without knowing anything and saw WFT, I'd be like.. "OMG Wii Fit Girl? That's so crazy!" She's definitely iconic.

Also, please tell me how the Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Marth, Roy and Mr. Game and Watch were iconic before their appearances in Smash.

Once again, try again sweetheart.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png
#9nucacola11Posted 7/29/2013 9:31:30 AM
SirBillyNic posted...
xgiraffes13x posted...

Missing the point sunshine. Just because WiiFit sold doesn't make the mannequin iconic.

She is though.

Obviously she is not as popular as Mario, but I defintely know tons of people who would know who WFT was before the FE reps, or Pit, or Ice Climbers, or G&W, or Diddy Kong.
#10The_KoreyPosted 7/29/2013 9:31:57 AM
xgiraffes13x posted...
@TC: I think she's pretty iconic. If I didn't know she was revealed and bought the game without knowing anything and saw WFT, I'd be like.. "OMG Wii Fit Girl? That's so crazy!" She's definitely iconic.

Also, please tell me how the Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Marth, Roy and Mr. Game and Watch were iconic before their appearances in Smash.

Once again, try again sweetheart.

I... don't think you know the meaning of the word iconic...
---
Because I can...