My Full Roster.

#11KurtExpressPosted 7/29/2013 12:56:23 PM
Abugumgum posted...
boring/10

For what reasons? It's not that great of a critic, if you post nothing concerning why.
---
Mewtwo, Villager, WFT, Megaman, Little Mac, K. Rool, Palutena, Chrom, Ridley, Isaac, Saki, Lip, ???, Pac-Man/Snake and Mii for Wii U/3DS
#12PT_PiranhaPosted 7/29/2013 1:05:19 PM
Cut K. Rool and put Falco back, and you have yourself a deal.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#13The_Undying_84Posted 7/29/2013 1:17:20 PM
K. Rool, Ridley, Shulk, Mewtwo, and Snake isn't cut? Sounds good to me.

Only problem is that I question the likelihood of Medusa, Andy, and Sukapon.

Also I think Falco should be in the DLC.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#14xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 1:21:58 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Also I think Falco should be in the DLC.

I think DLC should be new content that Sakurai couldn't fit on the actual game. I was thinking about adding a row for cut characters, including Roy, Falco and Toon Link decloned.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png
#15KlRBEHPosted 7/29/2013 1:23:46 PM
I would be okay with this roster if this was real I guess, but I really don't see any reason at all to have Medusa over Palutena. And I would cut Dixie for Falco since he is a fan favorite.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#16xgiraffes13x(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 4:20:38 PM
Bump for more feedback.
---
Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U Dream Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/nIKWnLc.png
#17albertojz356Posted 7/31/2013 4:29:30 PM(edited)
Where's Palutena? *cries in a corner*. I like Medusa though, but not as much as Palutena.

7/10 (fixed typo)

*sees DLC* Woohoo Palutena! 10/10

xgiraffes13x posted...
NicoRobin007 posted...
Why is Dark Samus an assist trophy and a DLC character?

...Better yet, why is she either?
Oops. Replace Dark Samus on the DLC with Anna from Fire Emblem.

It's like you're catering this roster to me! Almost all my favorites are in this. AWESOME!

---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#18rawi12Posted 7/31/2013 4:26:32 PM
very nice done my compliments

For the FE13 fans
wanderer red looks a lot like Gerome xD
---
3DS FC- 2492-4432-8593
#19BloodPumpPosted 7/31/2013 4:45:03 PM
9/10

I'm okay w/ Midna being an assist. Still think Samurai Goroh would make a better playable but ehh. Doubt DKC is getting two new reps (Likely they'll get one new one possibly) but I'm all for DKC getting the red carpet treatment.
---
*In Memory of Chip & Jack*
Not Changing This Sig Until Kharma wins the World Heavyweight Championship ~ 4/24/12
#20OsumnisPosted 7/31/2013 4:50:14 PM
-At this point, Mario definitely deserves another rep, especially if you give Pokemon another rep.

-Toon Link should not be cut, or at least replace him with alttp Link. How could you have TP Link, who was in a single Zelda game, Shiek, who was a pretty minor character in a single Zelda game, and not have Toon Link (who was in 2 games, but the toon design was in 5 I believe) or Alttp Link (who was in 4 games, the most of any Link). And Zelda is one of Nintendo's top franchises, losing a rep is just silly.

-Also, how could you cut Falco before Lucario? Lucario seems like a way more likely cut to me.

8.5/10, Good roster, but there are a few questionable additions and cuts. 16 newcomers seems like a little too much (not that I would mind).

Please not that I am assuming that you are going for a realistic roster.