This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Sixth Roster (Tehponycorn's Roster 6.0)

#1tehponycornPosted 7/29/2013 5:58:25 PM
No this was not the one in the roster competition. It's better.
Anyways, little cuts, and most cuts are in as DLC. Now, to the roster! If you don't understand a character's inclusion in the DLC, and why they're in groups of three, look below.

Full Roster: http://i.imgur.com/1aUWgEh.png
DLC Roster: http://i.imgur.com/uQLx3v3.png

Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Bowser Jr. (DLC)

Legend of Zelda
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Young Link (With Majora's Mask Mask Moveset) (DLC)
Ghirahim (DLC)

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong (DLC)

Yoshi
Yoshi

Wario
Wario

Metroid
Samus
Ridley

Kid Icarus
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit (DLC)

Kirby
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Bandanna Dee (DLC)

Pikmin
Olimar

Fire Emblem
Marth
Ike
Chrom
Robin (DLC)
Roy (DLC)

Star Fox
Fox
Wolf
Falco (DLC)
Krystal (DLC)

Earthbound
Ness
Lucas

Animal Crossing
Villager

Wii Fit
Wii Fit Trainer

F-Zero
Captain Falcon

Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo (With Alternate Form)
Lucario
Kalos Pokemon Trainer (DLC)

Retro
Mr.Game&Watch
R.O.B.
Ice Climbers
Mike Jones (DLC)

Misc. Nintendo
Shulk
Mii
Saki
Little Mac
Reggie
Wonder Red (Nintendo does own the Wonderful 101 license, so technically he's a Nintendo character)
Andy (DLC)
Isaac (DLC)
Dillon (DLC)

Megaman
Megaman
Megaman Zero (DLC) (The photo isn't Megaman Zero, but imagine it's that Zero, not the Megaman X one.)

Namco
Pac-Man
Lloyd

Misc. Third Party
Sonic
Snake
Prof. Layton (DLC) (Remember those twitter posts?)
Maxwell (DLC)

So, for the DLC, they're sold in packs of three for 5 dollars each.

The First Pack is the Villains Pack and has Ghirahim, Bowser Jr., and Dark Pit.

The Second Pack is the Strategy Pack and has the Kalos Trainer, Robin, and Andy, all of which use strategy in their games.

The Third Pack is the Sidekicks Pack and has Krystal, Dixie Kong, and Bandanna Dee, these characters may not be the main characters in their games, but they can still fight and they're here to prove that.

The Fourth Pack is the Veterans Pack and has Young Link, Falco, and Roy. These characters are here for another round in the Smash.

The Fifth Pack is the New Franchises Pack and has Isaac, Dillon, and Mike Jones. These characters haven't had a chance to represent their series and are doing so now.

The Sixth and Final Pack is the Guest (Third Party) Pack and has Zero, Professor Layton, and Maxwell. These characters aren't exactly Nintendo characters, but they can be considered that because they're mainly exclusive to Nintendo systems.

It may be a bit of a stretch, but this is all speculation, so yeah. The reason Reggie is in is because of those fan petitions.
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*
#2NinjaNomad196Posted 7/29/2013 6:03:46 PM
Nice roster. I'd personally buy all the packs (It'd take me two years worth of Christmas and Birthday money (including the game itself) for it, but it'd be fun.)
---
I'd die of joy if these people were in Smash:
Prince Fluff, Kid Niki, Urban Champion, Sylux, BomberMan, El Fuerte, Beat, and Little Mac.
#3Rot8er_ConeXPosted 7/29/2013 6:08:38 PM
How would the DLCs work? There a button on the character select screen that shows the characters you downloaded via DLC?
---
I am on GameFAQs until deviantART fixes their login to allow me to get on via my Nook again.
#4tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 6:31:27 PM
Rot8er_ConeX posted...
How would the DLCs work? There a button on the character select screen that shows the characters you downloaded via DLC?

Yeah, I was thinking either that or the characters are added to the roster like unlockable characters.
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
#5gene94Posted 7/29/2013 7:27:02 PM
Bravo, this is really a great roster, also the DLC aspect just makes it better, since it means instead of cutting characters they'll be available in a later point, but it would suck for ppl who main the DLC characters
---
WiiU ID: Erwin94
3DS FC: 4038-6269-6241
#6Doug314Posted 7/29/2013 7:30:59 PM
Not a very funny joke roster.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!
#7SmashBro25Posted 7/29/2013 7:35:02 PM
I'm definitely OK with you cutting just a few characters as long as they are available as DLC later- so I'm fine with no Falco in the initial roster.

I'm not OK with you cutting Kanto Pokemon Trainer. Besides Pikachu he and his Pokemon represent the most unquestionably iconic characters in the franchise, and it would make no sense to get rid of him for the pure sake of a 6th gen trainer, which really isn't at all necessary. No one is clamoring to play as those starters. Squirtle and Charizard, meanwhile, are amongst the most popular and recognizable Pokemon ever.

So I would give your roster a 7.5/10 with the only major flaw being no Kanto Tr-

Wait.

Reggie.

Reggie?

Reggie?!

Please excuse me, your roster now receives a score of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/10. Thank you, my friend.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#8tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:52:54 PM
SmashBro25 posted...
I'm definitely OK with you cutting just a few characters as long as they are available as DLC later- so I'm fine with no Falco in the initial roster.

I'm not OK with you cutting Kanto Pokemon Trainer. Besides Pikachu he and his Pokemon represent the most unquestionably iconic characters in the franchise, and it would make no sense to get rid of him for the pure sake of a 6th gen trainer, which really isn't at all necessary. No one is clamoring to play as those starters. Squirtle and Charizard, meanwhile, are amongst the most popular and recognizable Pokemon ever.

So I would give your roster a 7.5/10 with the only major flaw being no Kanto Tr-

Wait.

Reggie.

Reggie?

Reggie?!

Please excuse me, your roster now receives a score of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/10. Thank you, my friend.

I think and hope that the fan petitions work because Reggie would be the coolest character ever. He could use Nintendo Peripherals like the Power Glove, the Zapper, etc. His final smash could be where he says "My Body is Ready" And becomes invincible and has all of his attacks do super damage. He'd be the ultimate character!
---
#9biohazard151Posted 7/29/2013 7:53:15 PM
Honestly, the normal roster is completely boring, would not want.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"