This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fire Emblem Prediction

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Fire Emblem Prediction
2 years ago#1
After going back to the old Smash Bros Dojo I realized something. Ike was revealed on August 1st and that day is tomorrow. Could the new Fire Emblem character be shown in this month then? Again this is just a prediction, but if it's true the old site could help with more of these predictions.
2 years ago#2
I wouldn't bet on it too much, but it's a good idea. Maybe Ike will be revealed this month or tomorrow to be parallel to last time.
2 years ago#3
I think the next character reveal is most likely to be Ness as a veteran given Earthbound finally being on Virtual Console
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, and Watch Dogs
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board
2 years ago#4
OOOPutotrya posted...
After going back to the old Smash Bros Dojo I realized something. Ike was revealed on August 1st and that day is tomorrow. Could the new Fire Emblem character be shown in this month then? Again this is just a prediction, but if it's true the old site could help with more of these predictions.

Wait...I don't think tomorrow's August 1st. I'm like 95% sure July's got 31 days. And it's still actually the 29th where I live.
---
Barrel!
2 years ago#5
I still think Yoshi should be revealed before anyone else at this point.
---
Nanocarp and such.
2 years ago#6
DarkAres_02 posted...
I think the next character reveal is most likely to be Ness as a veteran given Earthbound finally being on Virtual Console

That is also a good prediction as well because there is a lot of hype for Earthbound right now. I can't wait for it myself since it was a RPG that I missed and been wanting to play for so long. Also I'm very excited for SMT X FE as well.
2 years ago#7
hhjghbhghnmh posted...
OOOPutotrya posted...

Wait...I don't think tomorrow's August 1st. I'm like 95% sure July's got 31 days. And it's still actually the 29th where I live.

Oh whoops, sorry a little error. I had a recent problem with work as we all had issues with what day it was. So again sorry about that, but August is coming up soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Fire Emblem Prediction

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived