This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fire Emblem Prediction

#1OOOPutotryaPosted 7/29/2013 8:37:52 PM
After going back to the old Smash Bros Dojo I realized something. Ike was revealed on August 1st and that day is tomorrow. Could the new Fire Emblem character be shown in this month then? Again this is just a prediction, but if it's true the old site could help with more of these predictions.
#2Blade_of_BrosPosted 7/29/2013 8:44:21 PM
I wouldn't bet on it too much, but it's a good idea. Maybe Ike will be revealed this month or tomorrow to be parallel to last time.
#3DarkAres_02Posted 7/29/2013 8:45:06 PM
I think the next character reveal is most likely to be Ness as a veteran given Earthbound finally being on Virtual Console
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, and Watch Dogs
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board
#4hhjghbhghnmhPosted 7/29/2013 8:46:58 PM
OOOPutotrya posted...
After going back to the old Smash Bros Dojo I realized something. Ike was revealed on August 1st and that day is tomorrow. Could the new Fire Emblem character be shown in this month then? Again this is just a prediction, but if it's true the old site could help with more of these predictions.

Wait...I don't think tomorrow's August 1st. I'm like 95% sure July's got 31 days. And it's still actually the 29th where I live.
---
Barrel!
#5GhastsPosted 7/29/2013 8:47:41 PM
I still think Yoshi should be revealed before anyone else at this point.
---
Nanocarp and such.
#6OOOPutotrya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 8:48:22 PM
DarkAres_02 posted...
I think the next character reveal is most likely to be Ness as a veteran given Earthbound finally being on Virtual Console

That is also a good prediction as well because there is a lot of hype for Earthbound right now. I can't wait for it myself since it was a RPG that I missed and been wanting to play for so long. Also I'm very excited for SMT X FE as well.
#7OOOPutotrya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 8:50:30 PM
hhjghbhghnmh posted...
OOOPutotrya posted...

Wait...I don't think tomorrow's August 1st. I'm like 95% sure July's got 31 days. And it's still actually the 29th where I live.

Oh whoops, sorry a little error. I had a recent problem with work as we all had issues with what day it was. So again sorry about that, but August is coming up soon.