This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone worried of Namco-Bandai's involvement?

#1Binba442Posted 7/30/2013 5:02:27 AM
Mario kart GP 2 was trash, and although the newly released MKGPDX in Japan looks pretty good, I refuse to believe GP 2 is good in anyway. I know Nintendo are primarily working on the game, but GP2 was released only 5 years ago.

Plus Pacman, Mrs Pac-thing and the Tamagotchi (?) thing don't fit in at all.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#2WesfanboyneverPosted 7/30/2013 5:05:08 AM
Binba442 posted...
Mario kart GP 2 was trash, and although the newly released MKGPDX in Japan looks pretty good, I refuse to believe GP 2 is good in anyway. I know Nintendo are primarily working on the game, but GP2 was released only 5 years ago.

Namco have the people behind Tekken, Soul Calibur, & Tales working on this. I think they'll be alright.

I'm sure they'll be fine considering their own fighters play out well.
---
What's to say really?
#3lightwarrior988Posted 7/30/2013 5:06:35 AM
No because of one reason only sakurai is still calling the shots.
---
Fire Emblem is a RPG for kids ''Rxl209''
#4Scorpion122178Posted 7/30/2013 5:07:25 AM
I trust Namco more than "Tripping will be fun!" Sakurai.

Agree on Pac-Man though, I'd rather have a Tekken or Soul Caliber character.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Metro: Last Light, Fire Emblem Awakening, Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
#5WesfanboyneverPosted 7/30/2013 5:08:22 AM
Scorpion122178 posted...
I trust Namco more than "Tripping will be fun!" Sakurai.

Agree on Pac-Man though, I'd rather have a Tekken or Soul Caliber character.

But we already had Heihachi in Playstation All Stars.... I personally want Klonoa out of everyone they got >_>...
---
What's to say really?
#6Terraforce777Posted 7/30/2013 5:20:03 AM
Wesfanboynever posted...
Binba442 posted...

Namco have the people behind Tekken, Soul Calibur, & Tales working on this. I think they'll be alright.

I'm sure they'll be fine considering their own fighters play out well.

Like he said, Namco has their fair share of good and bad, just like Nintendo. Most good video game companies create at least one sub par game.
---
---
People these days...
#7XWolfOPosted 7/30/2013 5:24:35 AM
I'm not worried at all. Namco made some awesome fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur, so I trust them with the new Smash Bros more than only Sakurai's team by themselves.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/30/2013 5:34:31 AM
Seeing as there are gameplay videos out, I don't see why you'd still be skeptical.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#9KEN181Posted 7/30/2013 5:37:38 AM
It's the tales team working on this
Not even worried in the slightest
---
SSB4 Wishlist: Lucina (FE:A), Ashley (Wario Ware), Mewtwo (Pokemon)
#10fenrir_viiPosted 7/30/2013 7:23:28 AM
If anything, I'm excited by it.
Namco definitely knows how to balance a game, which is something that I think sakurai could do better, so I think it's a beneficial arrangement.
---
meh meh
3ds FC: 1418-6782-4533