My realistic SSB4 roster. Criticism is welcome.

#21KillerKremlingPosted 7/30/2013 6:23:28 PM
I'd be down with this, I like the idea of cutting a lot of characters in order to bring in a lot of fresh blood into the mix.
My only problem is Knuckle Joe and Magnus. The Kirby series is already well represented by it's 3 key characters and doesn't need any additions at all. Also Magnus is a dumb choice, he's a bland and uninteresting character who had a very minor role In KI:U and would offer very little to the game. Still don't know why people still want him.
---
Ridley is Love, Ridley is Life
#22Chaos_NeoPosted 7/30/2013 6:37:49 PM
iAmTheLaw45 posted...
This is my first topic on Gamefaqs, so excuse any errors please.
Anyways this is my logical SSB4 roster. It took me a couple hours to put this together, so please feel free to critique on any imperfections. However, I don't want to hear things like "THIS ROSTER SUX DURR HURR".

Veterans:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda(with Impa)
Ganondorf
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Kirby
King Dedede
Fox
Wolf
Pit
Samus
Ness
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Mr. Game and Watch
Olimar

Newcomers(includes WFT, Mega Man, and Villager):

King K. Rool
Ghirahim
Mewtwo(Awakened)
Sylveon
Knuckle Joe
Krystal
Magnus
Chrom
Lucina or Owain
Anthony Higgs(Metroid)
Little Mac
Shulk
Takamaru
Isaac
Chibi-Robo
Dillon
Simon Belmont(slightly less realistic, and more of a preference)

Removed:

Toon Link
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer(controversial)
Falco(controversial)
Lucas
Ike
Marth(very controversial)
Meta Knight(very controversial)
Snake
Sonic

45 characters, 27 veterans, 18 newcomers, and 10 cuts.

I will update the roster based on your feedback.

You guys fell for the TC bait hes not serious you fools.This roster however did make me laugh.
---
Nothing Is TRUE*Italian accent*
#23Terraforce777Posted 7/30/2013 6:44:01 PM
-5 No Falco
-1 No PKMN Trainer
-1 Sylveon
-1 Messed up Zelda
-1 No Sonic/Snake
+5 No Ridley

.. Would be 5/10, but...

No Meta Knight= -100

-95/100
---
---
People these days...
#24iAmTheLaw45(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 7:04:52 PM
KillerKremling posted...
I'd be down with this, I like the idea of cutting a lot of characters in order to bring in a lot of fresh blood into the mix.
My only problem is Knuckle Joe and Magnus. The Kirby series is already well represented by it's 3 key characters and doesn't need any additions at all. Also Magnus is a dumb choice, he's a bland and uninteresting character who had a very minor role In KI:U and would offer very little to the game. Still don't know why people still want him.

I will put Meta Knight back in, in place of Knuckle Joe. I will also replace Magnus for Palutena, or possibly Medusa. I might swap out Sylveon too.
---
Official "Ridley is too Big" of the Super Smash Bros Wii U boards.
Qwilfish for SSB4. ---
#25The_Undying_84Posted 7/30/2013 7:05:46 PM
Realistic? This is one of the least realistic rosters I've ever seen. 10 cuts, including Meta Knight, both current FE characters, Snake and Sonic, and 2 Pokemon characters. None of those are terribly likely cuts on their own, let alone all together and more. Then the newcomers, Ghirahim, Sylveon, Knuckle Joe, Krystal, Magnus, possibly Owain, Anthony Higgs, and Simon; they all range from quite questionable to never gonna happen. Plus Shulk, Takamaru, Isaac, Chibi Robo, and Dillon; individually all are possible but 5 new series people of questionable popularity aren't ALL going to happen.

If that's what you want, whatever, but it's no where close to realistic.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#26iAmTheLaw45(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 7:22:12 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Realistic? This is one of the least realistic rosters I've ever seen. 10 cuts, including Meta Knight, both current FE characters, Snake and Sonic, and 2 Pokemon characters. None of those are terribly likely cuts on their own, let alone all together and more. Then the newcomers, Ghirahim, Sylveon, Knuckle Joe, Krystal, Magnus, possibly Owain, Anthony Higgs, and Simon; they all range from quite questionable to never gonna happen. Plus Shulk, Takamaru, Isaac, Chibi Robo, and Dillon; individually all are possible but 5 new series people of questionable popularity aren't ALL going to happen.

If that's what you want, whatever, but it's no where close to realistic.

I have already updated the roster. Currently, I've cut Sylveon, Knuckle Joe, Magnus, Owain, Anthony, and Simon. Marth, Pokemon Trainer, Falco, and Meta Knight have been brought back.
---
Official "Ridley is too Big" of the Super Smash Bros Wii U boards.
Qwilfish for SSB4. ---
#27Majora999Posted 7/30/2013 9:17:29 PM(edited)
"Realistic."

Ghirahim
Sylveon
Knuckle Joe
Magnus
Chrom
Lucina or Owain
Anthony Higgs
Simon Belmont

No Lucas, Marth, Meta Knight, Sonic, Pokémon Trainer.

Nope. 1/5.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11